Author Topic: 2016 Poll: Hillary Crushes Rand Paul, Jeb Bush Among College Students  (Read 657 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/05/24/2016-Poll-Hillary-Crushes-Rand-Paul-Jeb-Bush-Among-College-Students

by Tony Lee 25 May 2014, 6:44 AM PDT

College students prefer former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton for president over either Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) or former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush in a poll conducted two years before the 2016 presidential campaign.

A Panetta Institute survey found that Clinton crushes Paul 53% to 32% among college students in a head-to-head 2016 matchup while defeating Bush 58% to 26%.

All three are seriously considering 2016 runs, and Paul has taken direct aim at Clinton during the last year. Paul has said Clinton must testify during the Benghazi Select Committee hearing, brought up her husband's infidelity with intern Monica Lewinsky as an example of the Democrats' hypocrisy on the war on women, and emphasized that Clinton is "unfit" to serve higher office after her "dereliction of duty" during the Benghazi scandal.

Republicans and Democrats have expressed concerns that a Clinton versus Bush matchup could disinterest young voters who would view both candidates as stale and the embodiment of their respective political establishments.

Hart Research Associates conducted the survey of 817 college students from April 11 to 19. The margin of error is +/- 3.5 percentage points for the overall sample.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Sounds like a paid-for poll to me.  Expect to see a lot of these from now on. 

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Sounds like a paid-for poll to me.  Expect to see a lot of these from now on.
The moment I saw "Panetta Institute" I knew the fix was in. Leon, is that you?

EDIT: Yep, it is. From Wikipedia:

Panetta and his wife founded the Leon & Sylvia Panetta Institute for Public Policy in December 1998, where they serve as the Institute's directors.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2014, 04:13:55 pm by jmyrlefuller »
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
The moment I saw "Panetta Institute" I knew the fix was in. Leon, is that you?

EDIT: Yep, it is. From Wikipedia:

Incredible.  Well, that clinches it - she's running.  The machinery has been fired up again.  Wouldn't surprise me to see a few more Arkancides start happening again.   

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
They like her because of all of her stellar accomplishments and credentials.....{barf}

Can anyone imagine what would happen if any one of the Bush wives decided to run for President. The entire Leftist world would be apoplectic in their ridicule and condemnation.

"YOU CAN'T CLAIM THAT BEING MARRIED TO A HORNDOG, IMPEACHED, EX-PRESIDENT, QUALIFIES YOU TO BE PRESIDENT."

They would be screaming it from the rooftops.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.