Author Topic: Karl Rove: Jeb Bush 'Deepest Thinker on Our Side'  (Read 1017 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
Karl Rove: Jeb Bush 'Deepest Thinker on Our Side'
« on: May 25, 2014, 09:36:07 AM »

Support the USO

Offline Fishrrman

Re: Karl Rove: Jeb Bush 'Deepest Thinker on Our Side'
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2014, 10:38:49 PM »
Title:
[[ Karl Rove: Jeb Bush 'Deepest Thinker on Our Side' ]]

Boy, are we in the "deep stuff" this time around.

The deep do-do, that is!

Online Right_in_Virginia

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2014, 10:51:15 PM »
For his part, Bush worries that the party has become branded as "anti-immigrant, anti-woman, anti-science, anti-gay, anti-worker," according to the Times.

The deep thinker would be well advised to take a look at the EU election results. 

And then look for employment elsewhere.
"January 20th 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again."  --  President Donald J. Trump

Offline Once-Ler

• How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Trump
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2014, 03:08:44 AM »
"Racism is evil. And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans."  -  President Donald J Trump

Does anybody really want to throw out good, educated and accomplished young people who have jobs, some serving in the military? Really!.....
...They have been in our country for many years through no fault of their own - brought in by parents at young age. Plus BIG border security
       Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump 5:35 AM - Sep 14, 2017

Offline raml

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2014, 04:37:33 PM »
He won't get conservatives why you think that I don't know Bush's are hardly conservative and never were. What we need is a doer in office not a thinker we have a thinker now and all he does is think about what ever his little brain can and then stirs up trouble or creates scandals.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2014, 04:42:35 PM »
At the moment, I don't care if someone is a doer or a thinker. I want someone who commands respect in his or her own person. Who can make a decision and stick to it, rather than some pathetic excuses and BS. One who looks at that plaque - "The buck stops here" - and lives up to it.

We tried "The smartest man in the room." He can't hold a candle to the guy who just gets on with it.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
    • The place where argument addicts can go
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2014, 04:51:19 PM »
He won't get conservatives why you think that I don't know Bush's are hardly conservative and never were. What we need is a doer in office not a thinker we have a thinker now and all he does is think about what ever his little brain can and then stirs up trouble or creates scandals.
If Ione has a choice between a 10% conservative and 75% conservative, what is so difficult about this question?

America will NOT vote for 90% conservative. Not in 1964 when Goldwater got destroyed, and not now either.

The GOP is NOT going to run Mr. 90% conservative, to get the fringe votes. For every fringe vote they gain, they lose more from the center than they gain.

The 2013 ACU ratings for House democrats is 14% and Republicans in 76%

The 2013 ACU ratings for Senate democrats is 7% and Republicans is 77%

That is reality. Not voting, or voting for fringe 3rd party losers, in order to punish the GOP,  leaves one outside the decision making process.

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2014, 10:30:51 PM »
If Ione has a choice between a 10% conservative and 75% conservative, what is so difficult about this question?

America will NOT vote for 90% conservative. Not in 1964 when Goldwater got destroyed, and not now either.

The GOP is NOT going to run Mr. 90% conservative, to get the fringe votes. For every fringe vote they gain, they lose more from the center than they gain.

That is reality. Not voting, or voting for fringe 3rd party losers, in order to punish the GOP,  leaves one outside the decision making process.

And Jeb Bush will not win in 2016, and probably not in 2020 either, and that is reality.  If the GOP is stupid enough to nominate him I will, of course, vote for him, but I will not relish that vote and I will fully expect a replay of 2008.

Jeb Bush will not win, period.

Online truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
    • The place where argument addicts can go
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2014, 10:36:42 PM »

And Jeb Bush will not win in 2016, and probably not in 2020 either, and that is reality.  If the GOP is stupid enough to nominate him I will, of course, vote for him, but I will not relish that vote and I will fully expect a replay of 2008.

Jeb Bush will not win, period.
I didn't see Bush anywhere in my post. I DO argue that a winner from the Republican Party will not be from the far right.

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2014, 10:40:19 PM »
I didn't see Bush anywhere in my post. I DO argue that a winner from the Republican Party will not be from the far right.

Considering the subject of the thread, I don't think it was an out-of-place remark, and since you didn't specifically mention Bush, the comment wasn't aimed at you nor was it meant to be a criticism of your remarks.

On the point of conservatives, however, I really have no idea what the heck a "conservative" is - that term has been so overused by so many people for so many things that only hyphenated conservatives make even a shred of sense - the only fairly clear group is the so-called SoCons, and i quite agree that a SoCon, as such, will never win.

Offline PzLdr

« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2014, 04:35:01 PM »

You don't really believe that the GOP, based on what they've done [not what the ACU rates them] are going to allow us little folks in on the decision making [and nominee selectees] do you?

And as for Moby Rove, his side hasn't been Our Side for quite a while.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline Once-Ler

• How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Trump
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2014, 02:53:40 AM »
You don't really believe that the GOP, based on what they've done [not what the ACU rates them] are going to allow us little folks in on the decision making [and nominee selectees] do you?

And as for Moby Rove, his side hasn't been Our Side for quite a while.

I have a voice in government.  It is the GOP.  I vote for my candidates in primaries and general elections.  I don't feel little.  I think my party speaks for millions of people.

Tonight in Texas about 6% of their GOP voters picked candidates in 3 congressional districts.  Their GOP Lt Governor candidate was decided by about 2,000 votes.  They all made their voice heard and the one who got the most votes won.

I don't understand why some people think they should get to pick everybody else's candidate even though their opinion isn't popular enough to fit within one of the 2 major parties?  I think I needs to convince other people to vote for my candidate, and unpopular opinions don't win votes.
"Racism is evil. And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans."  -  President Donald J Trump

Does anybody really want to throw out good, educated and accomplished young people who have jobs, some serving in the military? Really!.....
...They have been in our country for many years through no fault of their own - brought in by parents at young age. Plus BIG border security
       Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump 5:35 AM - Sep 14, 2017

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf