Author Topic: America's death watch around the world  (Read 1627 times)

rangerrebew

America's death watch around the world
« on: May 23, 2014, 09:27:57 am »
On May 22 I posted 7 editorials from around the world which basically talked about the American influence around the world under Obama.  It should come as no surprise that Obama's "leadership" on foreign policy has diminished our role in the world.  In fact, the editorials fairly gloat over the weakness of Obama.  We are losing strength within the country and around the world.  It my belief that other countries are waiting like hyenas for the downfall of the "great experiment" who join liberals and progressives in their death watch.

Offline Relic

Re: America's death watch around the world
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2014, 08:45:07 pm »
The media's power is considerable. The United States is being driven to irrelevance, and the public can't get their nose out of their smartphone, (how's that for the ultimate in misnomers?), long enough to notice.

It's happening, and will the pace will quicken.

But there is good news, (now I'm being sarcastic). I'm told, on this very site, that if we vote for people who reject our values, and we help them gain power, that will fix things. You see, once the people who reject our values and place self interest above all else are in power, they will give voice to our values, somehow. It's all very mystical and complicated but I am assured it's the best path.