Author Topic: Russia may build eight nuclear reactors for Iran  (Read 1045 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Russia may build eight nuclear reactors for Iran
« on: May 23, 2014, 01:32:38 am »
Reuters 11 hours ago      MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russia plans to sign a contract with Iran this year to build two more nuclear reactors at its Bushehr power plant as part of a broader deal for up to eight reactors in the Islamic state, a source close to the negotiations told Reuters on Thursday.       It was not immediately clear how this might affect six global powers' talks with Iran addressing disputed aspects of its nuclear program. Iran has resisted demands for cuts in its uranium enrichment capacity, pointing to plans for a future network of nuclear power stations. 
  Western powers want any lasting agreement with Iran to put to rest suspicions that it could develop nuclear weapons-making ability through enrichment. Iran denies any such intent.

http://news.yahoo.com/russia-may-build-eight-nuclear-reactors-iran-134635604.html

I posted this because it made me laugh when I saw it. The last thing I would want in my country is 8 Russian nuclear reactors. lol

This may be the best thing to every happen to Israel and the entire M.E.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Russia may build eight nuclear reactors for Iran
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2014, 09:20:19 pm »
Interesting .... I wonder what Netanyahu's take on this is.  I thought he and Putin were allies.   :pondering:

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2014, 12:57:08 am »
If the Iranians are too stupid (which they are BTW) to understand that Putin is going to put two switches in each of his reactors, then they deserve it.

One switch says, 'Power Down'
The second one says, 'Chernobyl'

The third button says some kind of stupid misunderstood crazy translation of "Reset", but that one is aimed at the U.S. for when Russia decides to start bombing.

and they laughed and they laughed at the utter stupidity of America and Americans...
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2014, 01:16:41 am »
The Russians agree with Hillary entirely, however have their own version of 'Reset' or overload, or whatever her stupid button is supposed to say...

Oceander

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2014, 01:17:12 am »
If the Iranians are too stupid (which they are BTW) to understand that Putin is going to put two switches in each of his reactors, then they deserve it.

One switch says, 'Power Down'
The second one says, 'Chernobyl'

The third button says some kind of stupid misunderstood crazy translation of "Reset", but that one is aimed at the U.S. for when Russia decides to start bombing.

and they laughed and they laughed at the utter stupidity of America and Americans...

interesting idea ...