Author Topic: Colorado police cuff, search dozens of innocent people at gunpoint in frenzied manhunt  (Read 491 times)

Online rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 10:47:49 AM by rangerrebew »
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Offline Charlespg

MotherF***** 

:#@$%: 
this not the country I grew up in
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Offline xfreeper

outrageous abuse of power. If the citizens tolerate it, they deserve it. Cops pointing firearms at innocent citizens that pose no threat should draw fire.

Offline Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan
Personally I hope they get the book thrown at them!

Offline mountaineer

A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Offline aligncare

I think it's reasonable to assume that on this issue we have common ground with the Left. Interested to hear what others think.
NeverTrump wants to deny you YOUR voice, YOUR presidential choice.

Offline katzenjammer

I think it's reasonable to assume that on this issue we have common ground with the Left. Interested to hear what others think.

One would think so, AC.  I believe that there are some honest brokers on the "left" that would view this in a way very much like most here.  Kuby, Dershowitz, Ratigan come to mind.

BUT many on the "left" (politicians and commentators alike) would totally sell out  any thoughts that they may have on civil liberties if the regime or other prominent Ds came out with comments along the lines of "police just need to do their jobs, gotta enforce the laws...."

I do believe that things are polarized to that point.

Offline olde north church

1.  "I'm sure there is more to this.  I won't make any comments until all the information comes out."

2.  "There are always a few 'bad apples' in any organization.  You can't let them shape your opinion."

3.  "STOP RESISTING!  STOP RESISTING!"

4.  "DROP YOUR WEAPON!  DROP YOUR WEAPON!"

That sounds about right.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
    • The place where argument addicts can go
There does exist a "populist" coalition of sorts, favoring personal freedom, over state power.

The problem is while some common ideas agree, others disagree.

Example: those from the religious right would have a state impose restrictions on abortion and homosexuality.

Those from the left would impose restrictions on guns and school curriculums.

Both sides might agree the police, when coming to impose state will upon you, first knock and show their warrants.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline NavyCanDo

A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Online rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

1.  "I'm sure there is more to this.  I won't make any comments until all the information comes out."

2.  "There are always a few 'bad apples' in any organization.  You can't let them shape your opinion."

3.  "STOP RESISTING!  STOP RESISTING!"

4.  "DROP YOUR WEAPON!  DROP YOUR WEAPON!"

That sounds about right.

5.  Not the first time he/she has done it.  Just the first time he/she has gotten caught.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf