Author Topic: Mavericks owner Mark Cuban offers apology to Trayvon Martin's family [over] 'black kid in a hoodie' remark  (Read 264 times)

Online DCPatriot

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

I think the worst time to have a heart attack would be during a game of charades.

Online DCPatriot

This is another wasted opportunity that now becomes a slight against Mrs. Martin.

What Cuban should have also said is this.....

'When I made those remarks, I wasn't thinking of you.   I wasn't thinking of Trayvon.  If you're slighted, too bad.

Mr. and Mrs. Martin....if you yourselves were walking down a dark street and a black kid in a hoodie is walking toward you,  you'd cross the street too!   And if you said you wouldn't you're lying! 

Mr. Martin be pulling you be the arm!"

But he didn't.   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

I think the worst time to have a heart attack would be during a game of charades.

Online mountaineer

• Paranoid Hillbilly
"...  Even Rev. Jesse Jackson once said, 'I hate to admit it, but I have reached a stage in my life that if I am walking down a dark street late at night and I see that the person behind me is white, I subconsciously feel relieved.' ..."
Larry Elder writing at Townhall 
“Hell hath no fury like a vested interest masquerading as a moral principle.” - Ryan T Anderson

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf