• Administrator
« on: May 22, 2014, 01:01:22 PM »
« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 01:02:14 PM by mystery-ak »

Support the USO

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2014, 02:50:51 PM »
The problem is at the top levels of the individual VA Medical Centers, all of which run their own shows.  I want to know how many of those Administrators have met with the President and/or his representatives about these lists.  The secret lists are the Obama Administration's "fix" for this problem, and a lot of VA Administrators have been bonused over the years for cutting the waiting time for care.  Nobody knew (except them) that the secret lists existed and that Veterans were dying waiting for the healthcare treatments they needed and deserved.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
    • The place where argument addicts can go
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2014, 04:05:50 PM »
Shinseki = Obama = any democrat running November 2014

...because any democrat running November 2014 supports Obama, what he does, how he does it.

...and until the dems lose the Senate majority, the Senate will not seriously investigate anything.

But bottom line Obama will be around until Jan. 2017 and very little will change, because he doesn't desire it to.

Incompetent management is a quality that sticks to Obama, and can be used continually. He doesn't even bother to change his speeches from crisis to crisis. "Angry, found out from CNN, gonna investigate, get to the bottom...blah blah blah..."

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Right_in_Virginia

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2014, 07:36:55 PM »
3. I think Obama feels bad for Shinseki. I really do. Everyone seems to agree that Shinseki, who had part of his foot blown off in Vietnam and served his country in the army for nearly 40 years, is a patriot and a decent man who cares about veterans

Pure psychobabble.  Obama is incapable of feeling bad for anyone.  **nononono*
"January 20th 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again."  --  President Donald J. Trump

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf