Author Topic: As Military Vets Are Dying, Barack Obama Goes To Baseball Hall Of Fame And Political Fundraisers by Ulsterman  (Read 228 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://theulstermanreport.com/2014/05/22/as-military-vets-are-dying-barack-obama-goes-to-baseball-hall-of-fame-and-political-fundraisers/

As Military Vets Are Dying, Barack Obama Goes To Baseball Hall Of Fame And Political Fundraisers
by Ulsterman on May 22, 2014

Perhaps he thought the tepid, widely panned and unpopular 20-minute speech yesterday on his plan to wait for yet another study into problems at VA hospitals, was enough and that everyone should just move on.   I mean c’mon, our military veterans dying while waiting for medical care is so dude, like last week, right?

Dying veterans on my watch?  Ahhh, that’s too bad.  Now check out this throw!

Obama Schedule || Thursday, May 22, 2104

10:00 am || Receives the Presidential Daily Briefing
10:45 am || Meets with travel and tourism executives; Roosevelt Room
1:05 pm || Departs White House
2:30 pm || Arrives Rome, New York
3:25 pm || Tours the National Baseball Hall of Fame; Cooperstown, New York
3:55 pm || Delivers remarks; Cooperstown
4:55 pm || Departs New York
5:50 pm CT || Arrives Chicago
7:00 pm CT || Attends fundraiser for Senate Democrats; private residence, Chicago
8:25 pm CT || Attends second fundraiser for Senate Democrats; private residence, Chicago
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline flowers