Author Topic: The Lusitania, Woodrow Wilson, and the Deceptions that Dragged America into World War I  (Read 253 times)

Offline GourmetDan

The Lusitania, Woodrow Wilson, and the Deceptions that Dragged America into World War I

"As discussions crop up of a Third World War possibly arising from tensions in the Middle East or Ukraine, it is apt to examine the First World War, whose 100th anniversary falls this year. America’s entanglement in that war, like so many others, was engineered through a false flag."

Is Obama a modern-day Woodrow Wilson?

"Woodrow Wilson had been elected President in 1912. Given that the former Princeton professor had only one year of political experience (as governor of New Jersey), this was a miracle that only the American “Establishment” (less politely called Illuminati) could have pulled off. Among Wilson’s top financial angels were munitions manufacturer Cleveland Dodge (National City Bank/Rockefellers) and banker Jacob Schiff (Kuhn, Loeb Bank/Rothschilds)."

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Thanks GourmetDan, I've bookmarked the article to read later. 

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!