Author Topic: We Will Get the Government We Deserve  (Read 330 times)

rangerrebew

We Will Get the Government We Deserve
« on: May 22, 2014, 10:12:26 am »

We Will Get the Government We Deserve

Posted on May 21, 2014 by Common Constitutionalist Filed under 2014 Election, Amnesty, Congress, Constitution, Government Spending, Liberalism, ObamaCare

Mitch McConnell beat his Tea Party opponent in Kentucky. Let the establishment gloating begin, for now.

So this is what will happen if the Republicans take control of the Senate.

John Boehner will remain Speaker of the House and Mitch McConnell will become Senate majority leader. The establishment will lock up the government and will then be free to collude with Harry Reid and the Democrats behind closed doors.

Obamacare will absolutely become a permanent fixture and will not be recalled, replaced, or defunded in any way. Rather, the new Republican majority will suggest and promote little changes that merely trim around the edges of the disaster. It will be a nationwide VA medical system for all.

By reelecting these clowns, there are evidently enough people in America that believe themselves to be have-nots and more than enough Republican voters who are dumb enough to be fooled by the old establishment.

Are Republicans that vote for the old guard RINOs really too stupid to see that going along to get along never works for long? Eventually one must make a stand or fall or join in the mayhem.

Evidently, voters don’t realize this time it is different – different from opposing FDR or the upstart hippie movement of the 1960s. This time the hippie communists are in charge. The 1960’s radicals are the Executive Branch of the government, the entire executive branch, from the president to the cabinet and through virtually every bureaucratic department.

Do we really expect that a Mitch McConnell-led Republican majority will stand up to Obama? Not likely. I’ll even go one better and say – no chance!

And frankly, who is to say that old Mitch will win his Senate race come November? He could very well be unseated by the Democrat challenger Alison Grimes. If that happens, he and his allies will somehow blame the Tea Party.

If McConnell does win and the Establishment Republicans do take control of the Senate, I predict there will be some changes. I predict many backroom meetings between McConnell and Harry Reid. Sure, publicly they may be at each other’s throats, but privately they will be scheming to advance amnesty and the like.

The change will come when McConnell isn’t dealing with Reid. He and other RINOs will be plotting ways to kill off the Tea Party and neuter any conservatives that are left to oppose him and his cronies.

Did we not take him seriously when he emphatically stated that, “We are going to crush them everywhere”? The “them” are conservatives. We don’t actually think he will let bygones be bygones, do we? I sure don’t. One way or the other, he and his allies will enact vengeance upon those who dared to challenge him.

Frankly, it’s a shame that the establishment doesn’t have that kind of fight in them to oppose amnesty, the LGBT agenda, climate change, and Common Core.

But honestly, I don’t blame these RINOs, for they are who they are. I blame the voters – the voters who can’t take the time out of their busy schedules of watching “The Voice” and “Madmen,” or who’s beating up on Jay-Z this week, to do a little research on the candidates.

I blame those who shirk their number one civic duty – of which most of the rest of the world wished they had. Those who hardly notice that their God-given freedoms are being fast eroded, until one day they’ll wake up and wonder “What Happened”?

I guess the voters of this country will get what they really must want – Cradle-to-Grave Government – with an emphasis on Grave.

Read more at http://godfatherpolitics.com/15634/will-get-government-deserve/#yWPGVqXyh5e11jmc.99