Author Topic: Rules for Climate Radicals to Fix Climate Chaos  (Read 263 times)

rangerrebew

Rules for Climate Radicals to Fix Climate Chaos
« on: May 22, 2014, 10:14:32 am »

Rules for Climate Radicals to Fix Climate Chaos

Posted on May 20, 2014 by Common Constitutionalist Filed under Global Warming, Liberal Bullying, Liberalism, Low Information Voters, Science

Are global warming alarmists running out of ways to describe the certain destruction that will surely befall us? Could be.

It seems with every passing year these religious zealots try to one-up themselves by pushing the urgency envelope – from global warming to climate change to climate shift to climate destruction to climate catastrophe to climate chaos.

I read an article on May 14 that claimed in its headline that this past “April was the second warmest ever recorded.”

This obviously is supposed to scare us, and for some, who still believe this crap, it probably does. But as is usually the case with these articles meant to scare the general public, toward the end, it states that in the United States it was the 46th warmest. Now, that’s not very alarming is it?

It would be like two climate scientists standing in the kitchen – one next to the oven and the other well away from it. The headline would read, “Hottest Kitchen on Record,” because the researchers used only the temperature observed by the scientist standing beside the oven.

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/multimedia/archive/00361/117133025_climate_361848c.jpg

The fact is, these global warming clowns don’t really have a clue what the climate is going to be like even next year, much less 20 or 40 years from now. All they do – all they’ve ever done is make false claims from poorly designed computer models that can be manipulated to conclude anything they wish.

It’s all politics. It’s about money, and a boatload of it. It’s about power and control.

I used to think that at least some of these scientists and world leaders were actually true believers , that they really did trust and believe the theory of man caused warming. Not anymore.

Not when the French Foreign Minister stands up, flanked by our own Secretary of State, the haughty John Kerry, and has the stones to exclaim, “We have 500 days to avoid climate chaos.”

Chaos? I thought that’s who Maxwell Smart, the Chief and Agent 99 battled in the 1960s sitcom “Get Smart.” Oh wait, that was “KAOS.” My mistake.

Yet it is a politician, or two politicians, who warn us of certain doom.

Actually, the 500-day figure simply works out to be the next “Climate Summit” in Paris, November 30, 2015. I think what this whole “Climate Change” thing is all about wanting to travel to all the best cities on the taxpayers dime for sex, drugs, and rock and roll.

As an aside – could these event organizers be any dumber? Why go to Paris in November or December? It’s likely to be freezing. Heck – go back to Rio or someplace it’s guaranteed to be “warm.” Sheesh!

Anyway, two days after I read the “Second Warmest April” article, I saw this. Professor Lennart Bengtsson, a longtime and well respected meteorologist at Reading University in the UK, says his scientific reports questioning climate change are being blocked from publication by “activists.”

He and others call it a “poisonous atmosphere” where alarmists plot in secret to block those who question man-caused warming.

One unnamed “peer reviewer” of Bengtsson’s findings claimed it would generate bad publicity and have a “strongly negative” impact on climate change science.

Bengtsson said, “It’s an indication of how science is gradually being influenced by political views. The reality hasn’t been keeping up with the computer models.”

He claimed he was the target of a “witch-hunt” and that the pressure from pro-warming academics was “virtually unbearable.”

Dr. Benny Peiser of the Global Warming Policy Foundation said: “Instead of serving as open-minded brokers of the contested field of climate science, most science editors have opted to take a dogmatic stance that no longer allows for open research.”

This is just one more nail in the coffin of climate alarmists. Climate change politics is just like any other right versus left argument.

The right questions the left’s motives, methods, and conclusions and the left attempts to shout them down, shut them up, isolate and discredit them – but interestingly, never refuting their findings.

It’s as if Saul Alinsky designed the whole “global warming” movement.

Read more at http://godfatherpolitics.com/15628/rules-climate-radicals-fix-climate-chaos/#V0PpFgY1SLEu3jZh.99