Author Topic: Pre-Breaking News: Shinseki fired!  (Read 694 times)

rangerrebew

Pre-Breaking News: Shinseki fired!
« on: May 21, 2014, 08:45:48 pm »

Pre-Breaking News: Shinseki fired!

The VA’s problems are symptomatic of the problem with government, and proves that the Tea Party is right to demand accountability. The Left has reason to fear all the scandals happening in the most corrupt administration in history. But this VA scandal has the biggest potential long-term impact on the Leftist agenda. That is why Obama will announce that he has relieved General Shinseki of his command.

Right now a Fox News contributor is singing the praises of General Shinseki, saying Obama shouldn’t fire him. Shinseki “inherited that mess,” right?

As with Obama using the famous phrase, Shinseki inherited a mess that he was appointed to fix. Nobody twisted his arm to represent America’s best. Yet under a man who undoubtedly is concerned about veteran, many veterans died on his watch. And that’s the scary thing: Shinseki really cares about veterans!

In this role it was Shinseki’s job to tell Obama what his issues were in managing the VA.

“President Obama I need more leeway in firing lazy bureaucrats, and those who play “cover your ass” when I need answers.”

And if Obama were a leader who actually cared about veterans, he would have implemented the changes–let’s say by Executive Order– to make it happen. Obama has issued more EOs that all presidents combined, but none to address the fundamental way that government screws the people it reports to.

For far too long, bureaucrats do nothing to change the system, and the taxpayer have watched things cost more and more, as we get less and less.

Obama has but one option in this matter, and that is to fire Shinseki. However, Shinseki’s departure won’t exonerate Obama from his dereliction of duty. He likely did know what was happening, and like with the rollout of ObamaCare, he just figured it would all work out. After all, Obama has a complicit media.

Notwithstanding, Obama is a reactionary, and believes he can FIX anything that arises in his money-grabs. Well this is one he won’t be able to fix so easily, though offering up Shinseki will certainly put a band-aid on the bullet wound.  The media will spin this as him being authoritative, decisive. But where was that decisiveness in Benghazi?

Obama has finally had to call a spade a spade, and admit to a scandal where Big Government was exactly as the Tea Party has said…corrupt.  This fat genie isn’t going back in the bottle any time soon!

Read more at http://theblacksphere.net/2014/5/obama-firing-shinseki#21McU9BfVbGvBbgP.99

Offline GourmetDan

Re: Pre-Breaking News: Shinseki fired!
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2014, 09:07:58 pm »
Look for the same thing once single-payer is implemented.

Thousands will be dying and somebody will lose their high-paying job.

Boo hoo...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2014, 09:40:07 pm »
What people don't understand is that the secret waiting lists were the Obama fix.  That is how they "fixed" the problem of long waits for treatment...put these guys on a secret waiting list and let them wait until they die.  That is looking more and more like a policy decision by someone pretty high up the food chain, and while I am extremely reluctant to believe General Shinseki could be capable of malfeasance against US Veterans, it is becoming harder and harder for me to believe that he could possibly be ignorant of these lists.

Again, the secret waiting lists were the Obama fix.  He has already had his shot at "fixing" the problem and the Obama fix has killed US Veterans.  The Administration has been paying off the families of these dead veterans no doubt with an agreement requiring the family to keep their mouths shut.

How can anyone believe that more Obama "fixes" are going to do anything??

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2014, 09:41:54 pm »

That is looking more and more like a policy decision by someone pretty high up the food chain, and while I am extremely reluctant to believe General Shinseki could be capable of malfeasance against US Veterans, it is becoming harder and harder for me to believe that he could possibly be ignorant of these lists.

You simply don't get to 'play' at that level unless you go along with the program...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2014, 10:01:45 pm »
You simply don't get to 'play' at that level unless you go along with the program...

And I wonder how many VA Medical Center Administrators bypassed Shinseki to rub elbows personally with the President and/or his close advisors??  I can easily see how Shinseki could be made the fall guy in this while the same well-connected VA officials continue to get off scott-free. 

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2014, 10:06:27 pm »

And I wonder how many VA Medical Center Administrators bypassed Shinseki to rub elbows personally with the President and/or his close advisors??  I can easily see how Shinseki could be made the fall guy in this while the same well-connected VA officials continue to get off scott-free.

IMO, if Shinseki wasn't a 'player', he would be speaking up.  He's keeping his mouth shut because it is to his benefit to do that...

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2014, 10:27:18 pm »
Look for the same thing once single-payer is implemented.

Thousands will be dying and somebody will lose their high-paying job.

Boo hoo...

So true   :nometalk:

Offline mrclose

« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2014, 11:56:13 pm »
IMO, if Shinseki wasn't a 'player', he would be speaking up.  He's keeping his mouth shut because it is to his benefit to do that...

Yep .. It's called self preservation!
(He wants to live a little longer) :shrug:
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline speekinout

« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2014, 12:30:48 am »
Shinseki wasn't "a player" and 0bama didn't care about this issue. He knew about the problems at the VA when he took office. The last time he had a one-on-one with Shinseki was 2 years ago (July, 2012).

Business as usual - don't bother 0bama with petty problems. All he cares about is heading off political fallout. When the msm gets upset, he will have a presser on his way to a fund raiser or golf game, and all will be well again.

Offline evadR

« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2014, 02:38:37 am »
Don't know Shinseki from a pile of dog dung but you can bet one thing for sure, HE isn't the problem.

The entire VA is rotten and useless to the core.
November 6, 2012, a day in infamy...the death of a republic as we know it.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2014, 02:49:39 am »
What people don't understand is that the secret waiting lists were the Obama fix.  That is how they "fixed" the problem of long waits for treatment...put these guys on a secret waiting list and let them wait until they die.  That is looking more and more like a policy decision by someone pretty high up the food chain, and while I am extremely reluctant to believe General Shinseki could be capable of malfeasance against US Veterans, it is becoming harder and harder for me to believe that he could possibly be ignorant of these lists.

Again, the secret waiting lists were the Obama fix.  He has already had his shot at "fixing" the problem and the Obama fix has killed US Veterans.  The Administration has been paying off the families of these dead veterans no doubt with an agreement requiring the family to keep their mouths shut.

How can anyone believe that more Obama "fixes" are going to do anything??

Oh I understand that quite well!

And the only REAL way to fix the VA problem is to privatize the entire agency! Period! End of sentence!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2014, 02:50:39 am »
Don't know Shinseki from a pile of dog dung but you can bet one thing for sure, HE isn't the problem.

The entire VA is rotten and useless to the core.

As is every other government run enterprise!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2014, 03:02:05 am »
Oh I understand that quite well!

And the only REAL way to fix the VA problem is to privatize the entire agency! Period! End of sentence!

On Hannity's show tonight they came up with a couple of great ideas:

1) Only Veterans should be hired to work for the Veterans Administration

2) Color-coded vouchers...red for 100% disability, green for 50% disability and Blue, etc... and the veteran needing medical care need only walk or get wheeled into any hospital or emergency room in the country and receive instant attention and care.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2014, 03:05:35 am »
On Hannity's show tonight they came up with a couple of great ideas:

1) Only Veterans should be hired to work for the Veterans Administration

2) Color-coded vouchers...red for 100% disability, green for 50% disability and Blue, etc... and the veteran needing medical care need only walk or get wheeled into any hospital or emergency room in the country and receive instant attention and care.

That would be a VERY good start indeed!

- J. R. R. Tolkien