Author Topic: Muslims Crucify Two Teen Boys for Being Christians  (Read 385 times)

rangerrebew

Muslims Crucify Two Teen Boys for Being Christians
« on: May 20, 2014, 10:38:50 am »

Muslims Crucify Two Teen Boys for Being Christians

By Onan Coca   / 20 May 2014   / 2 Comments   

In another example of Islamic savagery, rebels in Syria (President Obama’s allies, remember?) have tortured and murdered many Christians in recent days. The reports of their violence are escaping the war torn nation in whispers and hushed rumor.

One such rumor comes out of the town of Maalouli, which is just north of Syria. Reports state that two young Christian boys were tortured and crucified by a Muslim mob for refusing to renounce Christianity. One of the young men was crucified in front of his father, who was then also murdered by the Muslim monsters. A similar incident took place just a few months ago - it seems crucifixion is becoming a favorite method of murder for the Islamists.

crucifyBut there are other examples - the Catholic Church is reporting through some of their people still on the ground in Syria that Christians are being subjected to medieval terrors at the hands of local Islamists.

In an area called The Abri, which is an industrial zone just outside of Damascus, Islamist criminals began murdering men, women and children just as they entered the city. Even more disgusting, the murderous group played soccer with the heads of their victims once they were finished.

What the monsters did with the pregnant women and their unborn babies is even more disturbing – they pulled the children from their mothers and hanged the babies from a tree by their umbilical cords.

crucify2Over the last few months of reporting on Muslim atrocities from around the world, I have begun to grow accustomed to the barbaric behavior of these Islamists. Their actions continue to shock and disturb me. It seems that their bloodlust cannot be satisfied, and that with each new act of monstrosity they are trying to outdo the last act of violence.

Some commenters are quick to jump on me when I use the word extremists in articles like these. I do that for a reason… it makes life easier. People get mad when you characterize a whole group of people by the actions of some. With good reason – I would hate be judged by the actions of others. However, in Islam… the extremists are the majority.

In fact, it’s the moderates who are in the minority, and most of them live here in the West.

In our ally countries of Afghanistan, Pakistan and Egypt, the majority of the populations believe that anyone converting from Islam to Christianity should be executed. In Afghanistan and Iraq, the majority of people believe that honor killings are sometimes justified. (Honor killings being the murder of a girl who the family believes may be dishonoring them in some way.) This is scary for many reasons, one especially being that our ally countries are generally considered to be of the more moderate variety in the Islamic world.

So, dear reader, when I say “extremist Islam,” please understand that I mean most of Islam.

We must pray and press our political representatives to do what they can to help ease the burden of Christians living in the Muslim world. The horrors of what our brothers and sisters, and our fellow human beings, are living through are unspeakable… and we should be doing whatever we can to help.

Read more at http://eaglerising.com/6257/muslims-crucify-two-teen-boys-christians/#jhGXRv0EYW1oxphU.99

Offline PzLdr

Re: Muslims Crucify Two Teen Boys for Being Christians
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2014, 10:07:34 pm »
Put a 50 cent bounty on these dickweeds, with a $2 bonus if they're drowned in pig's blood and buried in the carcass.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Muslims Crucify Two Teen Boys for Being Christians
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2014, 12:53:15 am »
History seems to be repeating itself.

2000 years ago it was dangerous to be a Christian.

The danger of same, seems to be growing today -- and not only in dar el islam.