Author Topic: Sarah Palin mocks media, liberals over Hillary Clinton health questions  (Read 563 times)

Offline Carling

I agree 100% with Palin on this one.  What's funny to me is seeing her biggest fans bash Karl Rove for bringing up obvious questions about Hillary Clinton's health.  Rove attacks Clinton, and conservatives on this board are outraged.  I'm beginning to think that some people here are more interested in tearing down the GOP than they are defeating the Democrats in 2014 and 2016. 

Rove did exactly what many have been wanting from the GOP, and instead of supporting him, those on the far right run away from his comments.  Bravo to Palin for being consistent in her beliefs. 

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-politics/wp/2014/05/19/sarah-palin-mocks-media-liberals-over-hillary-clinton-health-questions//?print=1

Sarah Palin on Monday mocked the media and liberals for the way they reacted to Republican strategist Karl Rove's recent questions about the health of Hillary Rodham Clinton, decrying anger about Rove's comments she views as a double standard.

"Hey! Hillary’s brain is off-limits! Leave her health records alone! Democrats are right – scouring records of a female candidate is just politics of personal destruction, and for the media to engage in it would be unfair, unethical, and absolutely UNPRECEDENTED. You can’t probe a woman like that because, well, it’s a war on women!" Palin wrote in a deeply personal post on her Facebook page.

"America," Palin wrote, "you deserve fair and consistent coverage of relevant issues before deciding a Presidential/Vice Presidential ticket, so have faith the agenda-less media will refuse to push whispers and wildly inaccurate information about a partisan politician’s body part."

The former Alaska governor and 2012 2008 Republican vice presidential nominee accused liberals of applying a "double standard" to her and Clinton, citing items about those who suggested she was not the mother of her son Trig.

"Thank goodness liberals are consistent in refusing to apply double standards, thanks to their disdain for hypocrisy – so they’ll come through once again!" she said.

Palin concluded her post by slamming journalists.

"With enormous issues to debate before choosing a Presidential/Vice Presidential ticket, have confidence no mean-spirited salaciousness will be pushed by 'real journalists.' Nope. This just doesn’t happen at this respectable level of American politics. Just ask me. And Trig," she said sarcastically.

© The Washington Post Company
« Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 10:50:57 pm by Carling »
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline Carling

48 views and not a single reply.

:whistle:

Offline MACVSOG68

Very sensitive subject here.  Or at least she was a few years ago.   888what
It's the Supreme Court nominations!

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision

Most of the "views" show up immediately after the link gets posted on Twitter. They might be bots.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

Isn't this 'news' old?  Didn't she say this yesterday?  Geez....even the Washington Post link states it's "updated".

We're all 'junkies' here when it comes to news...and I read this yesterday.

NOTE:  Sometimes, when an article is posted too early in the morning, it gets hammered down on the list.   You should consider 'bumping' any article that you think is overlooked.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Carling

Isn't this 'news' old?  Didn't she say this yesterday?  Geez....even the Washington Post link states it's "updated".

We're all 'junkies' here when it comes to news...and I read this yesterday.

NOTE:  Sometimes, when an article is posted too early in the morning, it gets hammered down on the list.   You should consider 'bumping' any article that you think is overlooked.

I know why this article was overlooked, and it's not because it was posted too early in the morning.   :silly:

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I know why this article was overlooked, and it's not because it was posted too early in the morning.   :silly:

whatever....... :whistle:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald