Author Topic: Obama ‘madder than hell’ about scandal at VA, aide says  (Read 1513 times)

Offline Relic

Re: Obama ‘madder than hell’ about scandal at VA, aide says
« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2014, 07:04:29 pm »
That sad part is, if you tell friends or relatives about this, they get noticeably irritated, at you. In America today, if you point out a problem, you become the problem. It's as if people decide if you just go away, they won't have to deal with what you're talking about. (This happens at my workplace as well).

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2014, 07:23:16 pm »
That sad part is, if you tell friends or relatives about this, they get noticeably irritated, at you. In America today, if you point out a problem, you become the problem. It's as if people decide if you just go away, they won't have to deal with what you're talking about. (This happens at my workplace as well).

Exactly. I worked for a company with a proposed 'project'. I kept telling them, This will not work! This is not going to work! You guys are idiots.

They took me off the project. And then when it failed, they were all looking at me as guilty because I told them it was stupid. So I was punished for being right.

It was my fault, for being the boy who cryed wolf.

The only problem was there was a wolf. And he wrecked everything.

But from their point of view I cursed it. That is why it didn't work.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2014, 07:29:14 pm »

"In an insane world/society, the sane man MUST appear insane!".......  C. William King
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

rangerrebew

« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2014, 08:42:21 pm »

Why are people, American people, so freakin STUPID!
I just cannot understand it.

Why can't we ever live out the golden age of Europe? Why do we only get the bad parts of history?

Perhaps we need look no further than the department of "education" which has been de-educating and indoctrinating for many years now.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2014, 12:17:33 am »
DC Patriot wrote above:
[[ Sarah was correct and should be vindicated. ]]

And katzenjammer replied:
[[ Sarah was/is correct about a lot of things.]]

Indeed she was.
And it's remarkable that even here, she is pilloried by some as a has-been and irrelevant.

I would gladly "waste my vote" on her over EVERY so-called "Republican" candidate who's going to be running in 2016 (with one exception: Scott Walker, whose accomplishments more resemble Ron Reagan than anyone else today).

Sumthin' tells me that we haven't heard the last from her yet, insofar as presidential politics is concerned...

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2014, 01:03:30 am »
DC Patriot wrote above:
[[ Sarah was correct and should be vindicated. ]]

And katzenjammer replied:
[[ Sarah was/is correct about a lot of things.]]

Indeed she was.
And it's remarkable that even here, she is pilloried by some as a has-been and irrelevant.

I would gladly "waste my vote" on her over EVERY so-called "Republican" candidate who's going to be running in 2016 (with one exception: Scott Walker, whose accomplishments more resemble Ron Reagan than anyone else today).

Sumthin' tells me that we haven't heard the last from her yet, insofar as presidential politics is concerned...

goopo
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien