Author Topic: Howard Dean: Republicans Should Leave America  (Read 3058 times)

rangerrebew

Howard Dean: Republicans Should Leave America
« on: May 20, 2014, 09:05:44 pm »
Howard Dean: Republicans Should Leave America

"They are not American. They would be more comfortable in the Ukraine, or Russia, but stay away from our country."

At a fundraiser for Colorado Congressional candidate Andrew Romanoff last week, former Democrat Party Chairman Howard Dean had a message for people who aren't Democrats: Get out!

"They are not American. They would be more comfortable in the Ukraine, or Russia, but stay away from our country," yelled the bombastic Dean to a wildly cheering and supportive crowd.

During President Obama's time in office, eliminationist rhetoric on the part of the left has been deemed acceptable and is rapidly on the rise. Vitriol reaches the highest levels, and the lip service paid to "working together" is belied by the true nature of Democrat politics, which is to exclude, isolate, ridicule, and destroy. From MSNBC hosts speechless at the idea of even speaking to Tea Party supporters to Howard Dean endorsing kicking out half the population, the new tone of the left increasingly means "burn the heretics."

Does Andrew Romanoff think Republicans should leave America? More importantly, do the voters of Colorado's sixth district feel that way? Someone should ask him.. And them.

http://linkis.com/www.truthrevolt.org/Hiq2a
« Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 09:06:34 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline PzLdr

Re: Howard Dean: Republicans Should Leave America
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2014, 10:02:02 pm »
Howie,

You buy, I'll fly.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2014, 10:15:49 pm »
WTF???   Don't know exactly how much of this I can take....... **nononono*
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2014, 10:59:57 pm »
Do idiots like Howie really believe what they say, or is it all for effect?

Incidentally, I wouldn't feel very comfortable in the Ukraine, as about the only thing I can say in their language is "goodbye."
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Rivergirl

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2014, 11:11:32 pm »
The loon is at it again.   Pathetic loser.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2014, 11:17:28 pm »
It's not just Howie "The Scream" Dean who's been speaking in this manner of late.

The Left is becoming increasingly brazen in its efforts to delegitimize its conservative opposition, frequently by means of ridicule, insult, and fear-mongering.

And given the instincts and actions of the currernt Administration, outright repression is no longer unthinkable.

"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2014, 01:26:48 am »
Then I guess it is time for us to leave this planet and we will find a new one to live on.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2014, 04:15:06 am »
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2014, 11:16:47 am »
This reminds me of the 1960s-era planning on the part of Ayers, et al., to kill 25 million or so Americans whom they suspected wouldn't go along with their Marxist plans. If you don't agree with us, just die.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2014, 12:42:20 pm »
It's not just Howie "The Scream" Dean who's been speaking in this manner of late.

The Left is becoming increasingly brazen in its efforts to delegitimize its conservative opposition, frequently by means of ridicule, insult, and fear-mongering.

And given the instincts and actions of the currernt Administration, outright repression is no longer unthinkable.

Unthinkable??? It's happening man! What do you think they are doing with  the IRS, EPA, Justice department, and anything else they can lay their hands on?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2014, 12:47:07 pm »
Unthinkable??? It's happening man! What do you think they are doing with  the IRS, EPA, Justice department, and anything else they can lay their hands on?

I am not kidding when I say that every conservative in this country had better have an untraceable stash of liquid assets and passport at the ready.  At least the Bolsheviks are apparently going to allow us to leave rather than send us to the "showers."  I guess we ought to be grateful.

Maybe we can all just move to Texas and then secede.  That would be fine and dandy by me.

Offline Relic

« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2014, 12:57:52 pm »

That was my thought when I saw this. Not only is the left working to make the right appear to be without value, many, (most), on the left actually believe it.

This is not an outlier. This is not someone going off the reservation. This is how the left feels. And it's going to get worse and worse. Why do you think Republican politicians are scrambling to become the right wing of the Democrat party as fast as they can.

I was hoping I'd be gone before the shooting starts. Maybe not.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2014, 12:58:17 pm »
I am not kidding when I say that every conservative in this country had better have an untraceable stash of liquid assets and passport at the ready.  At least the Bolsheviks are apparently going to allow us to leave rather than send us to the "showers."  I guess we ought to be grateful.

Maybe we can all just move to Texas and then secede.  That would be fine and dandy by me.

Come on down Victor! Texas is getting redder by the day!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2014, 01:10:08 pm »

Then that news about Mexican teenager "dreamers" flooding across into Texas is untrue?
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2014, 01:11:46 pm »

I think the first thing you do simultaneously is to re-register as Democrats.   That's the first place they're going to look for 'you'.

Registering as an INDY will only invite closer scrutiny.   
« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 01:12:31 pm by DCPatriot »

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2014, 01:16:25 pm »
Then that news about Mexican teenager "dreamers" flooding across into Texas is untrue?

I guess I have to spell out EVERYTHING these days!

Come on down Victor! The government of Texas is getting redder by the day!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2014, 01:18:10 pm »

Victor....I can't tell you much it means to me that you''re now holding this opinion.   

It's been 'lonely' crying wolf in here.... since 2008.   

I guess "gravitas" is critical in order to wake up the sheep.   :beer:

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2014, 01:20:17 pm »

As you know, I already have a winter home down there.  Just need to make sure the air conditioning works before I move in full time.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2014, 01:20:59 pm »
I guess I have to spell out EVERYTHING these days!

Come on down Victor! The government of Texas is getting redder by the day!

No, Bigun, sir!   Understood you completely.

But I've seen what happens to one of the wealthiest counties in the nation when zipcodes are flooded with illegals and sanctuary cities.

Unless you round them up and "ship them out", they're no different tha a termite colony in the walls of your garage.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2014, 01:26:18 pm »
No, Bigun, sir!   Understood you completely.

But I've seen what happens to one of the wealthiest counties in the nation when zipcodes are flooded with illegals and sanctuary cities.

Unless you round them up and "ship them out", they're no different tha a termite colony in the walls of your garage.

Strangely enough, what you mention is one of the BIG drivers of what is currently going on down here! Look for BIG news from this quarter next Tuesday night!

Hint! The sitting Republican Lt. Governor (most powerful political position in Texas government) is going to be beaten badly over the very thing you are talking about!
« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 01:26:42 pm by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2014, 01:33:59 pm »
That was my thought when I saw this. Not only is the left working to make the right appear to be without value, many, (most), on the left actually believe it.

This is not an outlier. This is not someone going off the reservation. This is how the left feels. And it's going to get worse and worse. Why do you think Republican politicians are scrambling to become the right wing of the Democrat party as fast as they can.

I was hoping I'd be gone before the shooting starts. Maybe not.

If they ever do start shooting, they had better understand that we conservatives, among the citizenry have pretty much all of the guns, no matter how loath we are to ever use them in anger. And by and large, we are.

No sane person wants that.

But the Left continues to push and poke and prod and provoke, hoping that one of us does something stupid, giving their precious Progressive State the pretext it needs to bring the hammer down on all of us. When the Social Security Administration, the Environmental Protection Agency, the Department of Education, the Department of Health and Human Services, the Internal Revenue Service, and the US Postal Service are buying guns and ammunition, you'd better know they've got something nasty planned for the rest of us.

In the meantime, they focus on other political goals - like making government dependents out of as many Americans as possible, and fomenting envy and resentment to keep the social cauldron bubbling.   

I'm moving. I don't know where yet. Maybe Texas. Maybe Belize. But I know that what's coming, and it's not anywhere I want my family to be around.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2014, 01:40:18 pm »
If they ever do start shooting, they had better understand that we conservatives, among the citizenry have pretty much all of the guns, no matter how loath we are to ever use them in anger. And by and large, we are.

No sane person wants that.

But the Left continues to push and poke and prod and provoke, hoping that one of us does something stupid, giving their precious Progressive State the pretext it needs to bring the hammer down on all of us. When the Social Security Administration, the Environmental Protection Agency, the Department of Education, the Department of Health and Human Services, the Internal Revenue Service, and the US Postal Service are buying guns and ammunition, you'd better know they've got something nasty planned for the rest of us.

In the meantime, they focus on other political goals - like making government dependents out of as many Americans as possible, and fomenting envy and resentment to keep the social cauldron bubbling.   

I'm moving. I don't know where yet. Maybe Texas. Maybe Belize. But I know that what's coming, and it's not anywhere I want my family to be around.

Too bad there wasn't an internet back in the 1930's.

Although just owning a pair of eyeglasses got you executed in Cambodia in the 70's

Offline Relic

« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2014, 01:42:08 pm »

My roots are deep, or I'd be there with you.
My son knows someone who lived in Belize. My third hand knowledge is that the place is nice, but a little on the rough side. Power outages, limited availability of some things. And quite corrupt. A bribe is required to get most things done.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2014, 01:43:39 pm »
Too bad there wasn't an internet back in the 1930's.

Although just owning a pair of eyeglasses got you executed in Cambodia in the 70's

I own two Gadsden flags. What do you think our modern-day Khmer Rouge would do to people like me?

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2014, 01:45:03 pm »
My roots are deep, or I'd be there with you.
My son knows someone who lived in Belize. My third hand knowledge is that the place is nice, but a little on the rough side. Power outages, limited availability of some things. And quite corrupt. A bribe is required to get most things done.

What you describe is what I believe America will be like in five years or less.