Author Topic: Kerry: If We're Wrong on Climate Change, 'What's the Worst That Can Happen?'  (Read 468 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator

Support the USO

Online musiclady

Ummmmm..............it could be the end of America as we know it??    :shrug:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Online Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan
It would have tremendously further enriched the likes of Owl Gore for no purpose whatever!

Offline mountaineer

AlGore gets richer, American people get poorer, the coal industry is destroyed ... um, what else?
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Offline Carling

AlGore gets richer, American people get poorer, the coal industry is destroyed ... um, what else?

Energy prices "necessarily" skyrocket...
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Online Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan
The U.S. Economy is hugely weakened if not completely destroyed!

Offline NavyCanDo

A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
    • Auktion Online
The enactment of a global tax and global taxing authority that significantly diminishes the USA's sovereignty.  I know that in John Kerry's mind this is a good thing, but I doubt most Americans think so.
"She only coughs when she lies."

Offline speekinout

I don't believe that we will have cleaner air with all of these efforts to make the price of energy skyrocket. Instead of heating homes with what could be clean energy (clean coal, nuclear, natural gas), people will be burning coal and wood in stoves and fireplaces.

Solar panels and windmills kill birds; they also destroy the habitat for animals on the ground nearby.

And lack of affordable energy will make sure that manufacturing will move to other countries - it's folly to believe that all other countries will destroy their economies over global warming. China and India sure aren't.

But it's probably a good way to stop immigration.

Online rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
At this point, "what possible difference can it make?"
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf