Author Topic: What Trey Gowdy Says At The End Of This Interview Should Shock Every American…  (Read 554 times)

rangerrebew

What Trey Gowdy Says At The End Of This Interview Should Shock Every American…

He doesn't even seem to want to say it, but he does.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jB13cBC_MjU

Jake Tapper of CNN’s “The Lead” had Rep. Trey Gowdy on to talk about the Benghazi investigation try to poke holes in any Benghazi investigation.

Tapper played video of the former deputy director of the CIA, Michael Morrell, testifying that the CIA did believe that the video could be involved.  He obviously thought that this negated any need for an investigation by Trey Gowdy and the special committee and proceeded to ask Gowdy to comment on the CIA director’s comments.

Trey Gowdy has a great response. But what he says at the end should shock every American. If its truly this bad, then this investigation is going to bring a lot of people down.

Read more at http://www.westernjournalism.com/watch-trey-gowdy-easily-respond-reporters-question-says-end-shock-every-american/#bpW1u94FDWydfxfy.99
« Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 12:40:48 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
What did he say Rangerrebew?  I hate articles where I have to watch a video to find out.  I can read so much faster. 

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

rangerrebew

What did he say Rangerrebew?  I hate articles where I have to watch a video to find out.  I can read so much faster.

He said he doesn't believe Morrell and Morrell's testimony is something of an evolution.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Thanks Alice.   i hate 'teaser' headlines...all in the effort to get 'clicks'.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline GourmetDan

Tapper played video of the former deputy director of the CIA, Michael Morrell, testifying that the CIA did believe that the video could be involved.

Obviously this all depends on what your definition of 'could' is...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
He said he doesn't believe Morrell and Morrell's testimony is something of an evolution.

Thanks ranger!

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!