Author Topic: What Trey Gowdy Says At The End Of This Interview Should Shock Every American…  (Read 357 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
  • “It’s easier to fool people than to convince them
What Trey Gowdy Says At The End Of This Interview Should Shock Every American…

He doesn't even seem to want to say it, but he does.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jB13cBC_MjU

Jake Tapper of CNN’s “The Lead” had Rep. Trey Gowdy on to talk about the Benghazi investigation try to poke holes in any Benghazi investigation.

Tapper played video of the former deputy director of the CIA, Michael Morrell, testifying that the CIA did believe that the video could be involved.  He obviously thought that this negated any need for an investigation by Trey Gowdy and the special committee and proceeded to ask Gowdy to comment on the CIA director’s comments.

Trey Gowdy has a great response. But what he says at the end should shock every American. If its truly this bad, then this investigation is going to bring a lot of people down.

Read more at http://www.westernjournalism.com/watch-trey-gowdy-easily-respond-reporters-question-says-end-shock-every-american/#bpW1u94FDWydfxfy.99
« Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 08:40:48 AM by rangerrebew »
There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with power to endanger the public liberty.
Public virtue cannot exist in a nation without private, and public virtue is the only foundation of republics. There must be a positive passion for the public good, the public interest, honour, power and glory, established in the minds of the people, or there can be no republican government, nor any real liberty: and this public passion must be superior to all private passions. John Adams

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
What did he say Rangerrebew?  I hate articles where I have to watch a video to find out.  I can read so much faster. 

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
  • “It’s easier to fool people than to convince them
What did he say Rangerrebew?  I hate articles where I have to watch a video to find out.  I can read so much faster.

He said he doesn't believe Morrell and Morrell's testimony is something of an evolution.
There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with power to endanger the public liberty.
Public virtue cannot exist in a nation without private, and public virtue is the only foundation of republics. There must be a positive passion for the public good, the public interest, honour, power and glory, established in the minds of the people, or there can be no republican government, nor any real liberty: and this public passion must be superior to all private passions. John Adams

Offline DCPatriot

Thanks Alice.   i hate 'teaser' headlines...all in the effort to get 'clicks'.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"If you want to change the world, go home and love your family".    ...Mother Teresa

Offline GourmetDan

Tapper played video of the former deputy director of the CIA, Michael Morrell, testifying that the CIA did believe that the video could be involved.

Obviously this all depends on what your definition of 'could' is...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"April Fools Day is the one day of the year that people critically evaluate news articles before accepting them as true." - Unknown

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
He said he doesn't believe Morrell and Morrell's testimony is something of an evolution.

Thanks ranger!

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf