Author Topic: Jay Carney: Obama First Learned About VA Scandal in the Media....OMG  (Read 300 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator

Support the USO

Offline Relic

It still stuns me how the Obama administration can say virtually anything and face no backlash from the msm. No one will ask why the President doesn't know what's going on in the country. No one will bring up documentation that Obama was warned of this problem long ago. Nothing.

They'll simply report to the stupid American public that Barky had no idea what was happening, and the people will accept that.

Offline DCPatriot

Bullshit.....how many times are they going to feign "incompetence" vs. evil intent?

...rhetorical question of course.   :whistle:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Offline Right_in_Virginia

• TBR Contributor
Fox just showed clips from Obama's speeches in 2007 and 2009 where he's preaching better leadership to clean up the VA backlog.

Wonder what Carney has to say about this.   :smokin:

"January 20th 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again."  --  President Donald J. Trump

Offline Relic

Fox just showed clips from Obama's speeches in 2007 and 2009 where he's preaching better leadership to clean up the VA backlog.

Will anyone dare ask him?

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??

Give him time...Baghdad Jay will come up with something, you can count on it.  The guy will say anything to cover Obama's ass.

Offline speekinout

Bullshit.....how many times are they going to feign "incompetence" vs. evil intent?

...rhetorical question of course.   :whistle:

DC, I am firmly convinced that incompetence is the truth. They might have evil intent, but they're not competent enough to carry it out.

0bama, for sure, isn't competent. I read the articles about how pot smoking reduces one's IQ, ambition and span of concentration. And I read the articles about his high school friends, the Choom Gang. I think his brain power might be what one can expect after too many tokes. He ought to be on the poster for why pot shouldn't be legal.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf