Author Topic: Report: 100 Veteran Deaths Linked to 'Delay in Treatment' at VA Hospitals  (Read 417 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
« Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 09:22:50 AM by mystery-ak »

Support the USO

Offline flowers

I noticed today the theme changing to.....Bush's fault. Obama knew of this in 08. 

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
I noticed today the theme changing to.....Bush's fault. Obama knew of this in 08.

He has known about this all along and campaigned promising to "fix" the waiting time for treatment at VA Medical Centers.  Obama's "fix" is these secret waiting lists and quiet ongoing settlements with the families of vets who died of medical neglect at the hands of the VA.

Obama owns this one lock, stock and barrel.  He cannot escape responsibility for these secret lists that only make his Administration look good by shortening the public wait times.  This practice is apparently much more widespread than was indicated as recently as one week ago and continues to expand daily.  I think there are thousands of health care professionals who are employed by the VA who are just as frustrated about the VA as anyone, and they are coming forward left and right.  I believe there is strong evidence of deliberate book cooking for strictly political purposes, and at some point direct evidence of that is going to come to light and blow this scandal wide open. 

Too many American Citizens clearly understand and are outraged at this growing atrocity for any Politician involved to survive the coming backlash on this.  All we are getting is political spin and meaningless bromides meant to calm the masses and divert attention for this away from Obama.  General Shinseki will not easily be thrown under the bus on this.  He may get tossed that way but he will take a number of others in the Obama Administration along with him, and none of this adds up to anything good for incumbent Democrats. 

« Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 11:25:43 AM by Chieftain »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
    • The place where argument addicts can go
Truman: "The buck stops here."

Obama: "I didn't know."

In college, my management professor taught us "you can delegate authority, but you can't delegate responsibility."

My father taught me you are responsible for not only what you know, but for what you should know.

Alien concepts, to far too many government types, including Obama and most of his subordinates.

Obama epitomizes the opposite of those two principles, repeatedly. He was golfing when he should have been busy with department status meetings, like a good manager.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan
He has known about this all along and campaigned promising to "fix" the waiting time for treatment at VA Medical Centers.  Obama's "fix" is these secret waiting lists and quiet ongoing settlements with the families of vets who died of medical neglect at the hands of the VA.

Obama owns this one lock, stock and barrel.  He cannot escape responsibility for these secret lists that only make his Administration look good by shortening the public wait times.  This practice is apparently much more widespread than was indicated as recently as one week ago and continues to expand daily.  I think there are thousands of health care professionals who are employed by the VA who are just as frustrated about the VA as anyone, and they are coming forward left and right.  I believe there is strong evidence of deliberate book cooking for strictly political purposes, and at some point direct evidence of that is going to come to light and blow this scandal wide open. 

Too many American Citizens clearly understand and are outraged at this growing atrocity for any Politician involved to survive the coming backlash on this.  All we are getting is political spin and meaningless bromides meant to calm the masses and divert attention for this away from Obama.  General Shinseki will not easily be thrown under the bus on this.  He may get tossed that way but he will take a number of others in the Obama Administration along with him, and none of this adds up to anything good for incumbent Democrats.

Yep!

Well stated!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf