To view this item online, visit http://www.wnd.com/2014/05/illegals-freed-by-obama-later-commit-19-murders/
Illegals freed by Obama later commit 19 murders
Statistics pose grim outlook for 36,007 newly released criminals
by Aaron Klein Email | Archive
Aaron Klein is WND's senior staff reporter and Jerusalem bureau chief. He also hosts "Aaron Klein Investigative Radio" on Salem Talk Radio. Follow Aaron on Twitter and Facebook.
Criminal illegal aliens released by the Obama administration between 2009 and 2011 went on to be charged with 19 murders, three attempted murders and 142 sex crimes, a House Judiciary Committee report previously documented.
The statistics pose a grim outlook for the 36,007 additional criminal illegal aliens reportedly released last year by the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency, or ICE.
A 2012 House report reviewed the effectiveness of the Secure Communities program, a project initially launched by the Bush administration to build databases that identify illegal aliens who qualify for deportation. The data covered arrests from October 2008 through July 2011.
The definitive case for removing Barack Obama from office is laid out in “Impeachable Offenses” by Aaron Klein and Brenda J. Elliott.
The report analyzed data on 159,286 legal and illegal immigrants arrested by state or local police, including 7,283 illegal aliens who could have been deported but who were not taken into custody by ICE despite being identified as living in the country unlawfully.
The data shows that along with drunken-driving charges, the released illegals went on to commit 16,226 new crimes, including 19 murders, 142 sex offenses, 1,420 drug crimes, 682 cases of burglary or theft and 48 firearms charges.
On Monday, a Center for Immigration Studies report found that in 2013, ICE again released violent criminals, this time including murderers, rapists, kidnappers and drug dealers.
The offenders were among the 36,007 criminal illegal aliens released last year who committed 87,818 crimes, including 15,635 for driving while intoxicated.
The statistics show ICE released illegals jailed for 9,187 dangerous drug infractions, 426 sexual assault convictions, 303 kidnapping convictions, 193 homicide convictions, 1,317 domestic violence convictions and 1,075 aggravated assault convictions.
Sound off on Obama releasing 36,000 criminal illegal aliens
• Prisons are the real human rights violation
• It's racist to lock up someone from another country
• If they've already paid their debt to society for their crimes, I don't see a problem
• I'm OK with selectively releasing those guilty of minor offenses like drunken driving or lesser crimes
• Previous court decisions mandated some of the releases and gave Obama no discretion
• It's Obama placating his left-wing activist base
• Seems like discrimination against criminals who are in this country legally
• He had to release them in time to vote in the upcoming election
• Easy for him to do. He and his family have Secret Service protection
• It's acceptable, but only if they're deceased
• If we can't deport criminal illegal aliens, how will we ever deport the rest of them?
• It's just part of his strategy to collapse the American experiment
• The open-borders crowd demanded an end to deportations – and this was Obama's answer
• It's what one would expect from an America-hating president
• It's evil – 28,000 of the 36,000 have a 'serious criminal conviction'
• If this is not an 'impeachable offense,' that phrase has no meaning