Author Topic: Judge Jeanine Savages Shinseki: VA Deaths Are Criminally Negligent HOMICIDE...must watch  (Read 507 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://therightscoop.com/judge-jeanine-savages-shinseki-va-deaths-are-criminally-negligent-homicide/

Judge Jeanine Savages Shinseki: VA Deaths Are Criminally Negligent HOMICIDE
Posted on May 17, 2014 at 9:58 PM
By Caleb Howe

“War heroes don’t leave men to die.”

On Saturday night, Judge Jeanine held nothing back in tearing the Obama administration and Shinseki to shreds over the unspeakable failure on the part of our government to care for American veterans seeking, and waiting for, VA medical care.

“You call veterans facing certain death, refused medical care by VA personnel who then create false records so that they can pocket a bonus an ‘adverse incident’? It’s not an adverse incident, General. It’s a homicide. A criminally negligent homicide.”

Jeanine calls the administration’s cover-up an “organized criminal enterprise”. She also destroys Democrats for not caring and providing excuses for the administration’s failures.

The judge does not spare the First Lady or the Vice President either, for their supposed mission to be ambassador’s to the troops. She says that after five years of Obama’s lawlessness, nothing surprises her anymore, but that she is heartbroken.

“You leave men in Benghazi to die. You force the veterans memorial to close. You reduce veterans benefits. And you actually refuse burial expenses during the sequester. You don’t even want to bury the soldiers who died for us.”

You can bet the media and the Democrats will try and turn this into a non-scandal. It will be called disappointing, sad, and yes “unacceptable.” They will claim they want to investigate and to fix. They will make speeches and feign piety and concern. But will Obama answer for it? Will any Democrat?

Much like the veterans seeking care, for that, expect a long wait.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I will never be able to understand it. How can people kill off other people for a bonus? How can you do it? How can you collect your six figure or more 'bonus' knowing that you killed people to get it.

What kind of people are these? How do they sleep? Is there no morals or goodness in anyone anymore. What is wrong with these guys? Are they crazy or psychopaths?

How can they go home to their multimillion dollar masions and still feel good about it? I just don't understand these people at all. To me they are the very definition of evil.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I will never be able to understand it. How can people kill off other people for a bonus? How can you do it? How can you collect your six figure or more 'bonus' knowing that you killed people to get it.

What kind of people are these? How do they sleep? Is there no morals or goodness in anyone anymore. What is wrong with these guys? Are they crazy or psychopaths?

How can they go home to their multimillion dollar masions and still feel good about it? I just don't understand these people at all. To me they are the very definition of evil.

The opening sentence of her statement should sufficiently answer your questions!

And they  definitely ARE evil!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien