Author Topic: Judge Jeanine Savages Shinseki: VA Deaths Are Criminally Negligent HOMICIDE...must watch  (Read 363 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator

Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator

Support the USO

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
I will never be able to understand it. How can people kill off other people for a bonus? How can you do it? How can you collect your six figure or more 'bonus' knowing that you killed people to get it.

What kind of people are these? How do they sleep? Is there no morals or goodness in anyone anymore. What is wrong with these guys? Are they crazy or psychopaths?

How can they go home to their multimillion dollar masions and still feel good about it? I just don't understand these people at all. To me they are the very definition of evil.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.

Online Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan
I will never be able to understand it. How can people kill off other people for a bonus? How can you do it? How can you collect your six figure or more 'bonus' knowing that you killed people to get it.

What kind of people are these? How do they sleep? Is there no morals or goodness in anyone anymore. What is wrong with these guys? Are they crazy or psychopaths?

How can they go home to their multimillion dollar masions and still feel good about it? I just don't understand these people at all. To me they are the very definition of evil.

The opening sentence of her statement should sufficiently answer your questions!

And they  definitely ARE evil!

Online Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf