Author Topic: Hillary Takes A Steaming Dump On Obama’s Economy  (Read 332 times)

rangerrebew

Hillary Takes A Steaming Dump On Obama’s Economy
« on: May 18, 2014, 10:15:44 am »

Hillary Takes A Steaming Dump On Obama’s Economy

by Whoopie • 17 May, 2014 • Politics • 0 Comments

In a speech in Washington on Friday, Hillary Clinton repeatedly criticized economic and social conditions under President Obama, barely mentioning the accomplishments of the man who appointed her secretary of State. Clinton’s address, at the New America Foundation, was a broad indictment of the country’s current leadership…

Millions of Americans are “frustrated, even angry” about today’s economy, Clinton said. Falling into poverty is a constant threat, and upward mobility is almost impossible. “Forget about getting rich,” Clinton told the audience, “I’m talking about getting into the middle class and staying there.”

To get the country out of its current hole, Clinton said, “We’ll need some big ideas, like evidence-based decision making — an old idea that I hope can be restored.”

Read the whole deal:

The left loves to make a big deal about the schism between the ‘establishment’ GOP and the young Turks of the TEA Party but the Democrats have internal strife of their own.

That became apparent back in 2008 when many angry radicals who, dissatisfied with what they saw as Bill Clinton’s moderate Leftism decided to pull the rug out from under the presumptive nominee, Hillary, in favor of the smooth talking black radical from Chicago with the funny name.

Well, the radicals can deceive themselves into believing Obama has been a stunning success, but they aren’t fooling the vast majority. The average American is not better off because of Obama’s ideas and neither are the poor.

Although no one at this stage of the game is even challenging Hillary for the Democrat nomination and most Democrats have a panic attack at the very suggestion that she may not run, perhaps it’s not too soon to stake out a position for herself.

And that position is going to be as far from Obama as possible without crossing the center line into Republican territory.

I hate to say this, but if anyone could succeed in repealing Obama’s ill conceived policies with the least amount of resistance from the Left, it would have to be a fellow Democrat.

Of course I’d still rather have a strong Republican in the White House and the GOP in absolute control of both houses. I’d enjoy watching the Democrats fume and sputter helplessly as every single Obama era policy is scrapped, every Democrat appointee is sent packing and every partisan career bureaucrat like Lois Lerner is demoted or forced into early retirement.

Read more at http://blurbrain.com/hillary-takes-steaming-dump-obamas-economy/#sLiK5I31AmU3pER2.99