Author Topic: Woman Attacked, Left for Dead by “Undocumented Worker”  (Read 458 times)

rangerrebew

Woman Attacked, Left for Dead by “Undocumented Worker”

Saturday

May 2014

Posted  by Mary W. in Dictatorial Government, Illegal Immigrants, Immigration, Law Enforcement, National Park Service Rangers (NPS), United States   

KVOA Tucson has a great video of their news story but I couldn’t see a way to embed it here. Here is a portion of their text story:

A park employee left for dead at the Chiracahua National Monument nine months ago, speaks out about her attack.

Karen Gonzales, 60, was viciously beaten in broad daylight in one of the park restrooms.

She suffered a brain injury and is now walking with a limp. She tells News 4 Crime Trackers, “I will never forget his face coming at me.”

Gonzales was cleaning the women’s restroom at the Faraway Ranch Campground when she heard a noise, looked up, and saw her attacker come at her with a rock.

The DNA evidence left behind tied 33-year-old Gilbert Gaxiola as her attacker. The Cochise Country Sheriff’s department confirms Gaxiola is an undocumented immigrant.

According to Cochise Co. Sheriff’s investigators, Gaxiola hit her so hard, it broke the rock.

The Sergeant told her, he not only hit her with a rock but he slammed her up against the metal door.

Evidence of the dent remains on the door. Gonzales says her hands are still recovering from the injuries.

http://theresistanceunited.com/2014/05/17/woman-attacked-left-for-dead-by-undocumented-worker/
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 09:40:06 am by rangerrebew »