Author Topic: CAIR gets schooled on Twitter after calling Allen West an ‘Islamophobe’  (Read 443 times)

rangerrebew

CAIR gets schooled on Twitter after calling Allen West an ‘Islamophobe’

Saturday

May 2014

Posted  by Mary W. in 2016 Election, Elections, Islam, Military, Muslim Brotherhood, Sharia Law, Social Media, US News, Veterans   

On Friday, the Council on American-Islamic Relations called former GOP Rep. Allen West an “Islamophobe” on Twitter, citing West’s statement that he is considering a run for the White House in 2016. A number of people schooled CAIR on Twitter, however, saying the group’s insult would only deepen their support for him.

“Islamophobe Allen West considering run for president in 2016,” CAIR said, linking to this writer’s article. What CAIR did not say is that West did not mention Islam in his statement. CAIR also did not explain why it saw fit to label West as an Islamophobe.

CAIR, of course, intended to smear West, but the attempt backfired among the well-informed.

“Sir if #Ameriphobes @CAIRNational fears your run for presidency then I pray you run and win.” one person said.

“Makes me like @AllenWest even more!” another person added.

“[H]e’ll have my vote,” Twitter user “zipper-man” told CAIR.

One person said he hopes West wins in 2016 and runs the Islamic group out of the country, while another person told CAIR West is not afraid of them.

“The suffix -ophobe means fear of something.@AllenWest is NOT afraid of you!” said “housemom1952.”

Another Twitter user said CAIR is using up its 15 minutes of fame: “Your time is limited in this country so enjoy your 15 minutes. People are becoming wise that you’re funded by HAMAS.”

http://theresistanceunited.com/2014/05/17/cair-gets-schooled-on-twitter-after-calling-allen-west-an-islamophobe/
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 09:36:31 am by rangerrebew »