Author Topic: Miss Beazley, George W. Bush’s dog passes away  (Read 368 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Miss Beazley, George W. Bush’s dog passes away
« on: May 17, 2014, 08:49:22 pm »
http://www.kcentv.com/story/25544232/miss-beazley-george-w-bushs-dog-passes-away

Miss Beazley, George W. Bush’s dog passes away
Posted: May 17, 2014 2:33 PM CST Updated: May 17, 2014 2:33 PM CST

(KXAN) -- One of the family dogs belonging to former President George W. Bush has passed away. Miss Beazley, the Bush’s beloved American Scottish Terrier died on Saturday. She was 9-years-old.

Her official White House bio page says that her favorite food was cheeseburgers.

President Bush issued a statement which touched on the relationship between Miss Beazley and her more famous housemate, Barney.

“This weekend our beloved dog, Miss Beazley, was put to rest after a battle with lymphoma. She was a source of joy during our time in Washington and in Dallas. She was a close companion to her blood relative, Barney. And even though he received all the attention, Beazley never held a grudge against him. She was a guardian to our cats, Bob and Bernadette, who — like Laura and I — will miss her.”

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Miss Beazley, George W. Bush’s dog passes away
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2014, 08:51:45 pm »
Having had Scotties... both of the Bush's Scotties died way before their life expectancy.....Beasley and Barney were related so I wonder if it was a genetic flaw from the breeder...just wondering out loud..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline flowers

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2014, 09:10:25 pm »
Sad. Those dogs did those Christmas videos when they lived in the White house. Those where fun to watch. Just heartbreaking to loose a pet.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2014, 11:27:23 am »
Having had Scotties... both of the Bush's Scotties died way before their life expectancy.....Beasley and Barney were related so I wonder if it was a genetic flaw from the breeder...just wondering out loud..
My Scottie died at around 9 of heart problems.  :shrug:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org