Author Topic: Barack Obama’s Net Worth Has Risen 438% Since Running for President  (Read 552 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.ijreview.com/2014/05/138996-obama-1er-438-increase-wealth-since-taking-office/

Barack Obama’s Net Worth Has Risen 438% Since Running for President
   By Justen Charters

According to financial disclosure reports, President Obama has an estimated net worth of  $7 million dollars.

Since he was worth $1.3 million in 2007, that makes the millionaire  438% more wealthy than when he first ran for office.

As reported by the International Business Times:

President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama listed assets worth between $2 million and $7 million for 2013, of which $1 million to $5 million were in Treasury notes, according to financial disclosure forms released Thursday.

Let me be clear, there is nothing wrong with being a millionaire.  The United States is home to the most millionaires because of the kind of opportunity it offers to hard-working entrepreneurs.

While the average US citizen has a median income of roughly $51,000, Obama rakes in the cash with an annual presidential salary of $400,000. In addition, he receives money from book royalties and other investments.

Hypocrisy isn’t a stranger to the liberal elite. Michael Moore’s fifty million dollar fortune came from creating documentaries that makes free enterprise look like the same as corporatism.

The activist left said Mitt Romney was too rich to be president, but had no problem supporting John “I’m Wealthier Than Romney” Kerry when he ran for the same post in 2004.

Under President Obama, income inequality has increased dramatically. As reported here earlier, of the last three presidents, “the income gap didn’t change overall during the Bush years, increased second most during Clinton’s time, and has increased the most with only 5 years under Obama’s belt.”
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
Most of that money probably came from royalties on book sales.  It is a pittance compared to how he will be raking it in once he retires from the presidency.

Personally, I have no problem with the POTUS getting rich while in office, so long as there is no evidence that it comes from corruption.  I do have a problem with him, and especially his wife, jet-setting around the world on lavish excursions that cost the taxpayers hundreds of times more money than the man is worth.  Heck, one round of golf costs OPapaDoc nearly $7 million, and we pay for that involuntarily.  Whoever paid the guy $7 million did it of his own free will.  That's a big distinction in my mind.  In OPapaDoc's mind, I think he is prouder of money he takes involuntarily than that which he earns voluntarily.  It's part of his pathology.

He thinks he is sticking it to the man, all the while never realizing he is the man.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 03:18:50 pm by massadvj »

Offline SouthTexas

You didn't really expect him to give away all that free sh*t without taking a bite out of it too did you?