Author Topic: Bill Maher Dares Republicans To Impeach Obama 'So He Can Kick Your Ass A Third Time'  (Read 864 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/05/17/bill-maher-new-rules-impeach-obama_n_5343533.html?ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000013&ir=Politics

Bill Maher Dares Republicans To Impeach Obama 'So He Can Kick Your Ass A Third Time'
The Huffington Post  | by  Carol Hartsell

Posted: 05/17/2014 10:59 am EDT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeoDda8az5M

On Friday, Bill Maher put a fine point on what it's like to try to reason with Republicans when it comes to Benghazi: "It's like trying to relate to someone who's tripping when you're not. Sorry, we don't see the spiders."

But instead of calling for an end to the Benghazi witch hunt, Maher taunted Republicans to finally put up or shut up. During his final new rule of the night, the host insisted that Lindsay Graham and company finally try to impeach Obama, not because they'll win, but because it will give the president a bump in his approval rating.

He summed things up with a final call to action: "Go ahead, haters, make Benghazi your big issue, please. Put Barack Obama back on the ballot in 2014... so he can kick your ass a third time."

Watch the clip above. The final new rule begins at 3:26.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
My hope is that Obama will do something so totally wrong that the dialogue becomes "how can the Democrats NOT impeach Obama?"

Unfortunately, short of video of Obama actually eating aborted baby seal fetuses, I'm not sure that there is a line in the DNC's sand when it comes to Barry O's behavior.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
My hope is that Obama will do something so totally wrong that the dialogue becomes "how can the Democrats NOT impeach Obama?"

Unfortunately, short of video of Obama actually eating aborted baby seal fetuses, I'm not sure that there is a line in the DNC's sand when it comes to Barry O's behavior.

If there was such a line, which there is not, he would have crossed it at Benghzi.

What we have here is a rogue government. A government which has gone rogue, and gone crazy. And the Liberals are cheering.

Well, keep cheering. Until you find you cannot buy bread, or toilet paper. We have done this. This exact scenario is so old. We have done this a thousand times.

The founders of America had it right. It is a shame what America has become.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs

If there was such a line, which there is not, he would have crossed it at Benghzi.

What we have here is a rogue government. A government which has gone rogue, and gone crazy. And the Liberals are cheering.

Well, keep cheering. Until you find you cannot buy bread, or toilet paper. We have done this. This exact scenario is so old. We have done this a thousand times.

The founders of America had it right. It is a shame what America has become.

Yep.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline mountaineer

"It's like trying to relate to someone who's tripping when you're not. Sorry, we don't see the spiders."
And they cover their eyes and say they don't see this, either.

But we must be trippin'.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline rb224315

• Custom Title goes here
  • Personal Text goes here

This is true.  There's nothing he can do to make his approval rating go below 40% or so.  Those are the true believers who support their favorite ball player or American Idol contestant no matter what.  They don't care about the IRS scandal because they weren't being targeted, so they're never going to support impeachment over it.  They might care a little about the NSA stuff but because this is one case where the claim that "Bush did it!" is really true, so they don't hold Obama accountable. 

Benghazi is far away and the LIV crowd doesn't much care.  I believe that whatever comes of it, nothing will stick to Obama.  Yeah, he was probably playing video games or counting and recounting his chest hairs during the whole thing but I don't yet see where anything he personally did or didn't do rises to the level of high crimes and misdemeanors.   However, the handling of the incident itself and the events leading up to it are part of a pattern of Hillary Clinton showing she's not up to the task of protecting Americans and American interests abroad.  Probably the worst that can happen to Obama is to be censured or something, but Clinton needs to be held accountable.

From a purely political perspective, I don't believe it does anything for the Right if Obama were thrown out on his ear.  He's gone in a couple of years and Slow Joe would take his place, anyway.  Obamacare will still be painful in 2016 and it will cement the president's legacy far beyond that time.  On the other hand, the core group of voters who support him will support Hillary.  Maybe the Benghazi hearings will show enough people that she's not up to the job and she won't be elected president.  One can hope . . .
rb224315:  just another "Creepy-ass Cracka".

Offline Politics4us

With Jeb Bush, Romney, McCain, or Chris Christie as an opponent, Obama would probably win a third term.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
He actually was playing Xbox, some kind of basketball crap. The commanders came in and they said You have to do something. He said Hey man, I' is chillin wit my homey Reggie Lover. Leave me alone.

It was exactly like dealing with a 15 year old punk. It was the same thing.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
With Jeb Bush, Romney, McCain, or Chris Christie as an opponent, Obama would probably win a third term.

BINGO.  Add Reince Prebus to that list and you nailed it in the ten ring.

Be welcome here and know you are among friends.  Feel free to spit on the mat and call the cat a bastard.....

:beer:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum

Quiet, please!

There are a number of folks around here who simply "can't handle the truth"....

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs

Alan Keyes, Fred Thompson, Mike Huckabee, Rick Perry, Rick Santorum or Michele Bachman were better choices?