• Owner
  • Administrator
« on: May 17, 2014, 11:08:22 AM »

Support the USO

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
    • Auktion Online
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2014, 11:18:03 AM »
Most of that money probably came from royalties on book sales.  It is a pittance compared to how he will be raking it in once he retires from the presidency.

Personally, I have no problem with the POTUS getting rich while in office, so long as there is no evidence that it comes from corruption.  I do have a problem with him, and especially his wife, jet-setting around the world on lavish excursions that cost the taxpayers hundreds of times more money than the man is worth.  Heck, one round of golf costs OPapaDoc nearly $7 million, and we pay for that involuntarily.  Whoever paid the guy $7 million did it of his own free will.  That's a big distinction in my mind.  In OPapaDoc's mind, I think he is prouder of money he takes involuntarily than that which he earns voluntarily.  It's part of his pathology.

He thinks he is sticking it to the man, all the while never realizing he is the man.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 11:18:50 AM by massadvj »
"She only coughs when she lies."

Offline SouthTexas

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2014, 11:19:55 AM »
You didn't really expect him to give away all that free sh*t without taking a bite out of it too did you?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf