Author Topic: Saudi Arabia: Men Get 32 Years, 4,500 Lashes for Valentine's Party  (Read 947 times)

rangerrebew

Saudi Arabia: Men Get 32 Years, 4,500 Lashes for Valentine's Party

The court found the men guilty of being secluded with 'unrelated women' with whom they were 'drinking and dancing.'

Wed, May 14, 2014

Saudi Arabia sentenced five men to 32 years in prison and 4,500 lashes for  holding a Valentine’s Day party. A criminal court found the men guilty of holding the party and being secluded with “unrelated women” with whom they were “drinking and dancing.” The women have not been sentenced as yet.

Police from the Commission for the Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vice nabbed the men and women on February 14 with the help of security patrols.

The infamous vice police force numbers between 3,400 to 4,000 officers. They are also tasked with  preventing drug use and trade, Making sure women are properly dressed in an abaya and not engaging in behavior that is considered unIslamic (such as smoking or using swings at public parks), Making sure men and women who are in public together are related and the like.

Foreigners in the kingdom are not exempt from arrest for these crimes.

http://www.clarionproject.org/news/saudi-arabia-men-get-32-years-4500-lashes-valentines-party
« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 02:28:51 pm by rangerrebew »

Oceander

Re: Saudi Arabia: Men Get 32 Years, 4,500 Lashes for Valentine's Party
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2014, 02:32:47 pm »
yeah, but at least they're (the Saudis) not a pair of brothers who run a house-flipping business and happen to have private beliefs, privately maintained, that aren't based on the reigning liberal/progressive orthodoxy.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2014, 02:58:35 pm »
Freedom loving people in the world need to completely cut ties with these barbaric nations.  I know...the oil.  We don't have to be beholdened to them though.  I think of all of our resources that we have to spend to protect ourselves from these medieval animals - that we could be investing in our future - and I just shake my head in disbelief.  Let's just leave them isolated in their hellish worlds, let them kill each other off.  I just can't believe we are still dealing with this kind of thing in the 21st century!

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

SPQR

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2014, 02:42:08 am »
I do not think the men are going to last 4500 lashes

rangerrebew

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2014, 09:44:25 pm »
I do not think the men are going to last 4500 lashes

Oh come on!  That is only about 140 lashes a day for 32 years.  Even John, the war hero, Kerry could do that. :thud:

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2014, 09:47:24 pm »
Oh come on!  That is only about 140 lashes a day for 32 years.  Even John, the war hero, Kerry could do that. :thud:

Yeah.....he of the rice kernel shrapnel in his butt cheek, that won him a Purple Heart.   ....which he threw over the White House fence.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2014, 10:36:17 pm »
That is something that is not commonly known. Muslims kill 10 fellow Muslims for every one 'infidel' they murder. Muslims and Islam is not nice, even to their own.

If we just got the hell out of the way, they would all kill each other. Their religion is based on death and murder, and that is how they live.

A guy came into a store in Gaza with a knife. He killed his cousin because of an accusation that he had sex with his aunt. After the murder, while the guy was still bleeding on the floor, all the 'witnesses' if you want to call them that were buying the guy cigars and singing.

You cannot comprehend how primative and barbaric these guys are. And they are deadly like a snake. They would just as soon kill their own mother or daughter as they would any one of us. That is just how they are. My God man, they 'marry' (and we all know what that means) 8 year old girls.

Why the whole world does not condemn and shun them is a mystery. It is beyond explanation.

But then, our current President has nothing but praise and love for them, so what can you do?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

SPQR

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2014, 02:05:48 am »

But a string of regular punishments administered over a span of seven months could still be dangerous.

rangerrebew

« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2014, 09:08:25 pm »
That is something that is not commonly known. Muslims kill 10 fellow Muslims for every one 'infidel' they murder.

They must reproduce like rabbits, then.