Author Topic: A clown and a monkey walk into a bank ... and rob it  (Read 463 times)

Offline mountaineer

A clown and a monkey walk into a bank ... and rob it
« on: May 17, 2014, 09:33:02 AM »
By Amanda Mangan | May 16, 2014 at 12:43PM
WV Metro News

BAKER, W.Va. — West Virginia State Police are searching for the armed suspects who robbed a bank in Hardy County dressed as a clown and a monkey.

Troopers said a woman wearing a black hoodie and a brown monkey mask and grey sweat pants entered Capon Valley Bank in Baker at just before 11 a.m. Wednesday. She was with a man wearing a clown mask with orange hair and a large clown suit.

The woman had a gun and demanded money. The pair took off in a blue vehicle heading east on Route 55 toward Route 48. The car was found a few minutes later on fire along Sauerkraut Road. The car was stolen from Mallory Ford in Winchester, Virginia.

The investigation continues.
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Offline DCPatriot

Re: A clown and a monkey walk into a bank ... and rob it
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2014, 10:02:41 AM »

This is too easy.

Concentrate in Amish country, Pennsylvania.  It's the town sheriff and the mayor's wife.    :whistle:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

"You can lead a liberal to the Truth, but you can't make them Think" - damned if I know

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2014, 10:09:54 AM »
OMG...I knew I shouldn't have looked...but I did....yikes..

Support the USO

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • Dork
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2014, 10:42:04 AM »

This is too easy.

Concentrate in Amish country, Pennsylvania.  It's the town sheriff and the mayor's wife.    :whistle:

you're absolutely correct!!  :silly:

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf