Author Topic: Dick Cheney: Hillary Clinton 'clearly bears responsibility' on Benghazi  (Read 368 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/inside-politics/2014/may/16/dick-cheney-hillary-clinton-clearly-bears-responsi/print/

By David Sherfinski - The Washington Times

May 16, 2014, 04:14PM

Former Vice President Dick Cheney says former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton “clearly bears responsibility” for the State Department’s handling of the Sept. 11, 2012 terrorist attack on a U.S. compound in Benghazi, Libya.

“She was Secretary of State at the time that it happened - she was one of the first in Washington to know about it,” Mr. Cheney told Chris Wallace in an interview excerpt that aired Friday on Fox News. “I think she clearly bears responsibility for whatever the State Department did or didn’t do with respect to that crisis.”

The attack on the compound led to the deaths of four Americans, including the U.S. Ambassador to Libya. A House select committee was recently charged by Speaker John A. Boehner, Ohio Republican, with investigating the circumstances leading up to the attack and its aftermath.

“I do think it’s a major issue,” Mr. Cheney said. “I don’t think we’ve heard the last of it yet.”
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34