Author Topic: These Men Are Training To Put You and Your Family In a FEMA Camp  (Read 392 times)

rangerrebew

These Men Are Training To Put You and Your Family In a FEMA Camp

Friday

May 2014

Posted  by Mary W. in DHS, Dictatorial Government, DOD, FEMA, Law Enforcement, Martial Law, Militarized Police, Military, New World Order, Police Brutality, Police State, United States, Veterans, Videos   

fema-leaked-document-FM-3-39.40-1-5

I have never received more vitriolic email since I ran the John Moore declaration about Russian commandos coming into country. However, I have received several emails from service personnel confirming exactly what Mr. Moore is claiming. You need to read the following email, word by word, and compare it to military documents that are cited below.  Here is an example:

Good Evening Dave,

I am a former USMC Staff Sergeant that served at Camp Lejeune NC with 1st Bn 8th Marines. All of the training exercises you have been talking about are all true, I have personally participated in them in Virginia at Fort Pickett and on Camp Lejeune. Camp Lejeune constructed a multi million dollar training facility deep inside the artillery and heavy weapons firing K ranges. Attached are PDF files that I had from training exercises that shows the layout of the facility and the future expansion plans for the MOUT Facility. We were told this was supposed to be Iraq or Afghanistan, but it sure looks like hometown USA to me. It has a complete underground sewer system and many multi story buildings made of western style building materials not half shoddy construction to save money or time or Middle Eastern style. It’s a replica of a small western style town (Id say American since the signs were in ENGLISH). How many Arabic/Middle Eastern towns in Iraq or Afghanistan have a Baptist church and an American high school in them? They have been training FOREIGN TROOPS at this facility and Federal and Local Law enforcement as well. While I was at Camp Lejeune, I personally saw and talked to many UN, NATO troops, and DHS. I have additional material if you are interested and the training guidelines that the military is training the police/DHS with under DOD Directive 302521.

I have more than a dozen emails such as this from American military personnel who understand who they are supposed to be serving.

And what about this???

There exists solid evidence that our illegitimate government, hijacked by the banksters, possesses a detailed plan to mass arrest Americans and it has moved from the pages of government documents and it is actually being practiced by authorities on American soil.

Jesse Hathaway wrote for MediaTrackers in which he said that a recent Ohio State National Guard exercise “reveal the details of a mock disaster where Second Amendment supporters with ‘anti-government’ opinions were portrayed as domestic terrorists.”  Hathaway’s article went on to say that the “Ohio National Guard Communications Director James Sims II, MediaTrackers claims, told the website that it was “not relevant” as to why conservatives may feel targeted by being portrayed as anti-government extremists”. “Okay, I’m gonna stop ya there. I’m going to quit this conversation,” Sims told the site when reached for comment. “You have a good day.”

In the Words of the Government

fema-FM-3-39.40-1-5

Straight from the Internment/Resettlement article ( FM 3-39.40 1-5) it states the following:

“…I/R operations may place Soldiers in continuous contact with or near insurgents, terrorists, or criminals who will exploit every opportunity to escape and kill or injure U.S. personnel or multinational partners“.

Whether you believe there are Russian troops training on our soil, along with other UN “Peacekeeping” troops is an irrelevant argument at this point. The above excerpt makes it clear regarding the INTENT to use “multinational partners” to round up and detain American citizens. Whether you believe that John Moore is correct about Russian commandos coming in the country, you better be real concerned with the language and pronouncements in this article!

The following is a list of involved agencies involved in the soon-to-be roundups of American citizens who are not drinking from globalist Kool-Aid.

AGENCIES CONCERNED WITH INTERNMENT AND RESETTLEMENT

1-40. External involvement in I/R missions is a fact of life for military police organizations. Some government and government-sponsored entities that may be involved in I/R missions include—

International agencies.
 International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC).
 International Organization of Migration.
 U.S. agencies.
 Local U.S. embassy.
Department of Homeland Security
 U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).
Federal Emergency Management Agency

There can be no doubt as to the meaning of the above quote from the manual. This government plans to enlist the aid of foreign troops in conjunction with the UN, DHS and FEMA for the purpose of rounding up and detaining American civilians.

Segregation of Civilian Detainees

I have previously been told my military sources that when families are transported to the I/R camps, husbands will be segregated from wives and children from parents.

“Detainees may also be segregated by ethnic and family groups and further segregated to protect vulnerable individuals. Additionally, detainees may be categorized by behavior (cooperative, neutral, or combative) to accurately resource guards and facilities”. Juveniles within the I/R population are typically segregated from the general population. (See DODD 3115.09.)

http://theresistanceunited.com/2014/05/16/these-men-are-training-to-put-you-and-your-family-in-a-fema-camp/
« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 11:18:51 am by rangerrebew »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: These Men Are Training To Put You and Your Family In a FEMA Camp
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2014, 03:14:57 am »
The above sounds like it was lifted right out of Matt Bracken's third book in his "Enemies" trilogy ("Foreign Enemies and Traitors")...

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2014, 03:20:47 am »
The very same nonsense was posted during Clinton's presidency.  Almost identical.

Kooks will be kooks.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2014, 03:47:36 am »
The very same nonsense was posted during Clinton's presidency.  Almost identical.

Kooks will be kooks.

I think the FEMA camp thing started with the X-Files, they made FEMA the big bad secret government agency. Before that, it was UN camps, then Military camps... story has been around for a while.