Author Topic: Obama Fears Violent Backlash to CIA Torture Report's Release  (Read 224 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator

Support the USO

Offline DCPatriot

Re: Obama Fears Violent Backlash to CIA Torture Report's Release
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2014, 09:27:46 AM »
BS....Obama is so excited about releasing it....he's like a kid trying to sleep on Christmas Eve.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

I think the worst time to have a heart attack would be during a game of charades.

Offline Relic

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2014, 09:56:33 AM »
BS....Obama is so excited about releasing it....he's like a kid trying to sleep on Christmas Eve.

Obama would like nothing more than a violent backlash. It would be the highlight of his presidency if he could crush some Americans.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2014, 10:00:24 AM »
"The president's view is the need for transparency and the need for accountability outweigh the concerns about security, or we feel we can take steps to limit that. "

Did this SOB say this with a straight face?  If this is true, why the foot-dragging and obfuscation on Benghazi?

Oh, because the CIA report implicates the Bush administration, and lying about Benghazi...........well, it's your ass, Obammy.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2014, 10:00:40 AM by sinkspur »
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2014, 10:01:22 AM »
Obama would like nothing more than a violent backlash. It would be the highlight of his presidency if he could crush some Americans.

I don't think Americans would instigate violence over this report.   It's targeted probably for those overseas.

Now if you're talking about an issue to rile up the college crowd, well, it's all about getting them off their asses to vote in the mid-terms.

We're going to witness a "Call to Arms" by Obama on the social networks.  #Bringbackourgirls will pale in comparison.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

I think the worst time to have a heart attack would be during a game of charades.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf