Author Topic: Obama: I will allow illegals to continue to sexually assault American children until I get what I want  (Read 341 times)

rangerrebew

Obama: I will allow illegals to continue to sexually assault American children until I get what I want

By: DrJohn   

Barack Obama has demanded immigration reform and hasn’t gotten it from Congress and consequently has adopted a dark and dangerous policy. He has decided to put the lives and well being of Americans and their children at risk for political gain. The other day he said that immigration reform was necessary for our “safety and security”:

“Our broken immigration system makes it harder for our law enforcement agencies to do their job,” Obama said.

“Our system is not fair to workers, is not fair to businesses and and is not fair to law enforcement agencies.”

And he asserted that is only a narrow window to get it done before the midterm elections. But why is it so important to Obama that it be done before November? Might he be planning to issue an executive order allowing newly legal immigrants to vote immediately?

But then he said that immigration enforcement “isn’t smart”:

Cops should be going after major criminals, not the many illegal immigrants that are quietly living in their districts, said Obama, who has twice sworn to uphold the nation’s laws.

“You’ve got to spend time dealing with somebody who is not causing any other trouble other than the fact that they were trying to make a living for their families,” Obama said.

“That’s just not a good use of our resources. It’s not smart. It doesn’t make sense,” said Obama, who has already directed immigration police to minimize enforcement of illegal living far from the border.

Thus in that spirit Obama decided to release 36,000 illegal alien criminals from detention, including those who committed homicides:

Among the 36,000 immigrants whom U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement released from custody last year there were 116 with convictions for homicide, 43 for negligent manslaughter, 14 for voluntary manslaughter and one with a conviction classified by ICE as “homicide-willful kill-public official-gun.”

This includes:

• 116 homicides
• 426 sexual assaults
• 303 kidnappings
• 1,075 aggravated assaults
• 1,160 stolen vehicles
• 9,187 dangerous drug possessions
• 24,822 DUIs (15,635 for liquor and 9,187 for dangerous drugs)
• 303 flight escapes

One of Obama’s protected children killed a nun:

The deadly results of President Obama’s “supervised release” program for illegal immigrants were exposed long ago by a Judicial Watch investigation of a Bolivian national (Carlos Martinelly-Montano) who killed a Virginia nun in a drunk-driving accident.

A Homeland Security report obtained in the course of JW’s probe details policies and actions of the Obama administration and local governments that allowed Montano, an illegal alien who committed a series of crimes, to remain on the streets despite being subject to deportation. Rather than detaining Montano, federal authorities determined that he was a candidate for the Alternatives to Detention (ATD) program, which supposedly monitored his whereabouts.

On August 1, 2010, while under the influence of alcohol, Montano crashed his car into another vehicle, killing one nun and critically injuring two others. Last year he was sentenced to 20 years in prison, but the fact remains that the tragedy never should have occurred. Federal immigration authorities never should have freed Montano under Obama’s outrageous “supervised release” program.

Incredibly, the administration continues full throttle with the controversial program. Earlier this week, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) released “waves” of illegal immigrants detained in facilities across the nation. The administration claims that impending budget cuts forced the move and in a statement to the media ICE said the detained aliens have been placed on “an appropriate, more cost-effective form of supervised release.”

It’s about saving money, says Obama:

A mainstream newspaper well known for its pro Obama reporting called the move a “highly unusual effort to save money.”

Meanwhile, $474 million was blown on failed Obamacare websites.

Here is a link to the most outrageous crimes committed by illegal aliens in 2013.

Here is a link to a list of illegal alien crimes against children. One of them:

On Friday, police in Harlingen arrested Luis Alberto Sosa Reyes, 27, after he reportedly forced a 14-year-old girl to have sex for money.

The victim who lives on Pat Neff Street reported that Reyes raped her after she refused his sexual advances, then gave her an undisclosed amount of cash, according to police.

The attack occurred at a home on the other side of town.

Reyes has been charged with sexual assault of a child. He is currently being held at the Cameron County Jail on an immigration detainer.

There’s more about the victims of illegal alien criminals here.

No problem, says Barack Obama. Most illegals are not making trouble so American citizens who are the victims of these crimes are merely acceptable collateral damage in the effort to increase the democrat voting rolls.

ICE wants to do its job but

“ICE officers and law enforcement officers around the country stand ready to enforce our laws, but are being prevented from doing so by executive fiats issued by the Obama administration.”

When it came to gun control Obama took the philosophy

If we can ‘save even one child’ we should

Yet when it comes to illegals he’s not concerned with saving anyone’s child. Obama’s game plan is clear. He’s willing to sacrifice our children for democrat votes and he means to allow the sexual assaults of children, crimes and killings to go on until he gets his way.

It’s a sad day when the President of the United States, sworn to uphold the law of the land, scorns it instead at the cost of the lives of American citizens and their children.

http://floppingaces.net/2014/05/15/obama-i-will-allow-illegals-to-continue-to-sexually-assault-american-children-until-i-get-what-i-want/
« Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 09:17:39 pm by rangerrebew »