Author Topic: NOW President: Babies Wouldn’t Die So Much If We’d Just Kill Them ..  (Read 294 times)

Offline mrclose

(Full Title)NOW President: Babies Wouldn’t Die So Much If We’d Just Kill Them Before They Died

And psycho, leftists, baby killers everywhere agree! :beer:

National Organization for Women (NOW) president Terry O’Neill published an editorial on the Huffington Post today entitled, “Abortion, Like Contraception, Is Essential Health Care That Saves Lives.”

Let that sink in for a second. A procedure that’s taken over 50 million lives in the U.S. alone since 1973 . . . saves lives.

How does O’Neill get to the conclusion promised in the title, that “abortion care” saves lives? Easy! She ignores 50% of the people involved in every abortion.

The first place she looks for saved lives from abortion is high infant mortality rates. They’d be so much lower if more of those pesky underprivileged women would just get more abortions. That’s right, her solution to high infant mortality rates is to kill the babies before they get the chance to die!

http://www.lifenews.com/2014/05/14/now-president-babies-wouldnt-die-so-much-if-wed-just-kill-them-before-they-died/
« Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 11:55:31 pm by mrclose »
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I just can't get my head rapped around the illogic contained in that!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien