Author Topic: Operation American Spring to hit D.C. to oust Obama, Biden, Boehner, Holder  (Read 1398 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/may/14/operation-american-spring-hitting-dc-to-oust-obama/print/

By Cheryl K. Chumley

-

The Washington Times

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

A group of self-described revolutionary-style patriots with a million mobilized militia members are heading to downtown Washington, D.C., this week to bring a simple message to political leadership, from President Obama to House Speaker John Boehner: Get out.

They're called the Operation American Spring — and they're vowing to oust the likes of Mr. Obama, Mr. Boehner, Attorney General Eric Holder, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, Sen. Mitch McConnell, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi and Vice President Joseph R. Biden, Raw Story reported.

"We are calling for [their] removal ... as a start toward constitutional restoration," said retired Army Col. Harry Riley, the leader of the group, Raw Story reported. "They have all abandoned the U.S. Constitution, are unworthy to be retained in a position that calls for servant status."

The aim of the group, too, is to influence those politicos who aren't targeted for ouster to "sponsor and pass very constitutionally crafted state legislation to dissolve the size, powers, scope and spending of the U.S. government by two-thirds," the media outlet reported.

The group expects between 10 million and 30 million similarly thinking Americans to meet them in the capital on Friday for a rally that's being billed as a sort of "Arab Spring" for Americans.

Meanwhile, the group is holding another event on the same day in Bunerkville, Nev., near cattle rancher Cliven Bundy's property and in support of his stand-off with the Bureau of Land Management over grazing fees.

The Friday event was promoted by Tea Party Nation.

Mr. Riley said he hopes the event will go forward peaceably, but that so far, peaceful protests haven't brought citizens much luck. He also said that more than 1 million militia members have already mobilized for the event — and that projections of 10 million to attend aren't pie in the sky.

"For more than five years, 'we the people' have been writing, calling, faxing Congress, the media, screaming in town halls, marching, rallying, demonstrating, petitioning, all to no avail," he said, Raw Story reported. "Every branch of government looks at 'we the people' whom they have taken an oath to serve, as 'pests,' interfering with their political agenda, cramping their self-serving, greedy agendas. We have no faith in the ballot box any longer, as many believe this sacred secret box has been compromised.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline musiclady

Oh, I don't like this...........    **nononono*
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online mountaineer

The group expects between 10 million and 30 million similarly thinking Americans to meet them in the capital on Friday
I bet they won't see 100,000. Just not going to happen.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
I bet they won't see 100,000. Just not going to happen.
Best we can hope for is a few hundred. That way, nobody notices.

Look. We'd all love to get rid of these bums, but you can't do it with silly and exaggerated stunts like this. This is bound to backfire.

The Friday event was promoted by Tea Party Nation.
Ah, yes, TPN, the Tea Party Profiteer Judson Phillips. Who, by the way, just endorsed Mitch McConnell, the most hated politician in Kentucky, for re-election.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Oceander

that'll go over well, lead-balloon well.

Offline sinkspur

Mr. Riley said he hopes the event will go forward peaceably, but that so far, peaceful protests haven't brought citizens much luck. He also said that more than 1 million militia members have already mobilized for the event — and that projections of 10 million to attend aren't pie in the sky.

Yes they are, pal.  You won't get a thousand people to this nonsense.

But I'm betting the bars will welcome all of you after you get your jollies, wasting your time.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline musiclady

Yes they are, pal.  You won't get a thousand people to this nonsense.

But I'm betting the bars will welcome all of you after you get your jollies, wasting your time.

I hope they don't get even close to a thousand.

The thing that worries me about this stunt is that it will be trumpeted as who the Tea Party really is.

And it's not even close.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Online mountaineer

The thing that worries me about this stunt is that it will be trumpeted as who the Tea Party really is.

And it's not even close.
Exactly. The media (and DNC) have controlled the narrative of what the tea party is. Those of us who actually have attended TP meetings or rallies know it's not at all anything like this Judson Phillips business or extremist "revolutionary-style" torchlight parades.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline musiclady

Exactly. The media (and DNC) have controlled the narrative of what the tea party is. Those of us who actually have attended TP meetings or rallies know it's not at all anything like this Judson Phillips business or extremist "revolutionary-style" torchlight parades.

Right.  My avatar is of the 9/12 March on the Capitol.  Hundreds of thousands of people, JUST like you and me, mountaineer.

It was like a July 4th family picnic, and bore no resemblance to the ridiculous caricature of the left.

When the media control the narrative, truth is not to be found.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Right.  My avatar is of the 9/12 March on the Capitol.  Hundreds of thousands of people, JUST like you and me, mountaineer.

It was like a July 4th family picnic, and bore no resemblance to the ridiculous caricature of the left.

When the media control the narrative, truth is not to be found.

My husband and I were there on 9/12 too musiclady - and it was one of the best days of my life!   There was an electricity that I have never felt before or since - you could FEEL it - such a huge group of people all feeling the same thing!  And it was the comradery, meeting and talking with people from all over - the nicest people in the whole world!  I will never forget it!

I know they were looking out the windows of the Capitol building - and they were scared to death by what they saw.  They knew they had to stop this.  And they have used all of their resources to do just that.  Now, they have these kooks say these things - 20 to 30 million expected to show up?  Of course - they will be a laughing stock when it turns out just to be a rag-tag crowd.  This is completely choreographed for the purpose of down-playing the tea party.

Lately, I've felt in the pit of my gut.....things are speeding downhill now....we're about to hit bottom.......the election is going to go badly......there will be no recovery after that.  Prepare to shelter in with your family - we're headed for some REAL bad times.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline katzenjammer

Lately, I've felt in the pit of my gut.....things are speeding downhill now....we're about to hit bottom.......the election is going to go badly......there will be no recovery after that.  Prepare to shelter in with your family - we're headed for some REAL bad times.

I've believed this to be true for some time, Alice.  But I still remain unclear as to the timing, they've proven that they can keep this whole mess up in the air for quite some time, I just really don't know how far it will go before they let it come crashing down.  It could turn out to be a lot longer than one would expect, or not.

Offline musiclady

My husband and I were there on 9/12 too musiclady - and it was one of the best days of my life!   There was an electricity that I have never felt before or since - you could FEEL it - such a huge group of people all feeling the same thing!  And it was the comradery, meeting and talking with people from all over - the nicest people in the whole world!  I will never forget it!

I know they were looking out the windows of the Capitol building - and they were scared to death by what they saw.  They knew they had to stop this.  And they have used all of their resources to do just that.  Now, they have these kooks say these things - 20 to 30 million expected to show up?  Of course - they will be a laughing stock when it turns out just to be a rag-tag crowd.  This is completely choreographed for the purpose of down-playing the tea party.

My husband and I both felt the same way about the 9/12 gathering, and yes, it was electric!

Your assessment of what was seen by those inside the Capitol, and the fear and anger we created in our numbers and the power that represented, is spot on.  They knew we had to be silenced, and the only way to do that was to lie, and lie, and lie; to smear our character and our purpose, and to use their Alinskyite ridicule and derision of who we are and what we believe.

Well, it worked, didn't it?

I'm not so sure the end is going to be a soon as November, but there is no doubt in my mind that we are careening to the bottom of the canyon, and there will be soon nothing left of this country.

And I HATE this pessimism in my soul.  I've never felt it before.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
This smells very very wrong. Appeals to wanna be cowboy freeper types who don't think thing through and have dreams of playing apocalyptic world.

Offline alicewonders

My husband and I both felt the same way about the 9/12 gathering, and yes, it was electric!

Your assessment of what was seen by those inside the Capitol, and the fear and anger we created in our numbers and the power that represented, is spot on.  They knew we had to be silenced, and the only way to do that was to lie, and lie, and lie; to smear our character and our purpose, and to use their Alinskyite ridicule and derision of who we are and what we believe.

Well, it worked, didn't it?

I'm not so sure the end is going to be a soon as November, but there is no doubt in my mind that we are careening to the bottom of the canyon, and there will be soon nothing left of this country.

And I HATE this pessimism in my soul.  I've never felt it before.

Me too.  I've always had hope for a brighter tomorrow, in fact - I've been called a "dreamer" by some people because of my optimism in the future.  I've realized lately that the feeling of hope is pretty much gone in me.  I hope I'm wrong, I pray I'm wrong - but I've never felt this way before.  The cycle must complete itself now.

Offline katzenjammer

Me too.  I've always had hope for a brighter tomorrow, in fact - I've been called a "dreamer" by some people because of my optimism in the future.  I've realized lately that the feeling of hope is pretty much gone in me.  I hope I'm wrong, I pray I'm wrong - but I've never felt this way before.  The cycle must complete itself now.

Interesting.  Yet another person that I meet that was/is like me.  I was always called (and considered myself to be) an eternal optimist; I rarely feel much like that anymore.

Offline alicewonders

This smells very very wrong. Appeals to wanna be cowboy freeper types who don't think thing through and have dreams of playing apocalyptic world.

I think that these 'things' are designed to push those types into finally doing something that will trigger THE EVENT.   It doesn't feel right and I have no doubt that this whole thing is planned for that reason.  Our movement has been infiltrated - this is not us. 

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

You've described me, Alice.....up and till the results of the 2012 election were announced.

Now....at 67 years old, I have a better understanding of how radical suicide bombers are born.

Felt such joy and pride that day in Washington, on 9/12/09.  Also, on 8/28/10 with Glenn Beck and Sarah Palin at the Lincoln Memorial.

Reading this thread has given me a grapefruit-sized lump in my throat.   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline musiclady

Yes.

YES!!

Offline alicewonders

You've described me, Alice.....up and till the results of the 2012 election were announced.

Now....at 67 years old, I have a better understanding of how radical suicide bombers are born.

Felt such joy and pride that day in Washington, on 9/12/09.  Also, on 8/28/10 with Glenn Beck and Sarah Palin at the Lincoln Memorial.

Reading this thread has given me a grapefruit-sized lump in my throat.   

Reading it has brought tears to my eyes.  I think we are all feeling it.  Such high hopes, then dashed to the rocks below.  But I have to believe that it is all part of a greater design - we're about to witness history in an epic proportion.   :beer:   :patriot:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline alicewonders

Thanks Bigun.  Of course you are right.  We WON'T give up the fight - I won't.  I'm in it until the end.  It's in my blood - my people never, never NEVER give up - we're fightin' and feudin' people! 

I guess it's the rain, kind of a gloomy day here.  The situation with my parents, they are getting worse - they're completely helpless and they only have me to be their advocate.  I worry about what will happen to them if things go bad.  I just feel like we're at the point where it's going to take a miracle to change the course.

The good news is that I do believe in miracles. 

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Thanks Bigun.  Of course you are right.  We WON'T give up the fight - I won't.  I'm in it until the end.  It's in my blood - my people never, never NEVER give up - we're fightin' and feudin' people! 

I guess it's the rain, kind of a gloomy day here.  The situation with my parents, they are getting worse - they're completely helpless and they only have me to be their advocate.  I worry about what will happen to them if things go bad.  I just feel like we're at the point where it's going to take a miracle to change the course.

The good news is that I do believe in miracles.

Alice I think I love you! ;>)

I grew up in the South  with a grandfather who was already well into his 50s when I was born telling me that I might loose a thousand fights in my life but I wasn't beat until I quit!

He was right ant that is so ingrained in me that anything else just doesn't compute!

As Christians we are told to do for ourselves everything that we can and pray!

That is the course I will follow until God takes me home!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

I grew up in the South  with a grandfather who was already well into his 50s when I was born telling me that I might loose a thousand fights in my life but I wasn't beat until I quit!

He was right ant that is so ingrained in me that anything else just doesn't compute!

Bigun, I think I love you too!   ;^)

....of course not there's anything wrong with that!  LOL!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline alicewonders

:amen:   034

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Bigun, I think I love you too!   ;^)

....of course not there's anything wrong with that!  LOL!

:beer:

- J. R. R. Tolkien