Author Topic: Chris Christie: Running against 'Wonderful Friend' Jeb Bush Would Be 'Stressful'  (Read 534 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/05/13/Chris-Christie-It-d-Be-Stressful-Running-Against-Wonderful-Friend-Jeb-Bush

by Tony Lee 14 May 2014, 7:16 AM PDT

Republican New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie said that it would be "stressful" if he and former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush became competitors in the 2016 GOP presidential primary. 

"It would be stressful because I consider Jeb a friend. And he's been a wonderful friend to me," Christie said on his Ask the Governor radio program on Tuesday, according to CNN. “You like to run against people that you don’t like,” Christie added.

Bush began seriously considering a 2016 run for the presidency after Christie's "Bridgegate" scandal, and both men would court the same Wall Street donors and compete for the same voters on the moderate establishment side of the presidential primary bracket.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline R4 TrumPence

They need to get  room  :3:

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
They need to get  room  :3:

Exactly! And leave us alone!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mountaineer

Perhaps we should do all we can to ensure that neither Chris nor Jeb has to endure such awful stress.   :pondering:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Oceander

Bush/Christie, or Hillary - oh joy is me.