Author Topic: Chris Christie: Running against 'Wonderful Friend' Jeb Bush Would Be 'Stressful'  (Read 240 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator

by Tony Lee 14 May 2014, 7:16 AM PDT

Republican New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie said that it would be "stressful" if he and former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush became competitors in the 2016 GOP presidential primary. 

"It would be stressful because I consider Jeb a friend. And he's been a wonderful friend to me," Christie said on his Ask the Governor radio program on Tuesday, according to CNN. “You like to run against people that you don’t like,” Christie added.

Bush began seriously considering a 2016 run for the presidency after Christie's "Bridgegate" scandal, and both men would court the same Wall Street donors and compete for the same voters on the moderate establishment side of the presidential primary bracket.

Support the USO
#NeverHillary  Not#NeverTrump

Offline R4 TrumPence

• Owner
  • Administrator
They need to get  room  :3:

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Online Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan
They need to get  room  :3:

Exactly! And leave us alone!
“It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere.” —Voltaire

Offline mountaineer

Perhaps we should do all we can to ensure that neither Chris nor Jeb has to endure such awful stress.   :pondering:
“Let each citizen remember at the moment he is offering his vote that he is not making a present or a compliment to please an individual – or at least that he ought not so to do; but rather he is executing one of the most solemn trusts in human society for which he is accountable to God and his country.” Samuel Adams, April 16, 1781.

Online Oceander

• Technical
  • SMOD 2016
Bush/Christie, or Hillary - oh joy is me.
I won't vote for Clinton, but I cannot vote for Trump.  How could I explain to my daughter why I supported a man who sees her as nothing more than a piece of meat, a piece of a$$ for him to grope for his own private pleasure.

"Trump supporter" - the very definition of an SFI

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo