Author Topic: Tea Party-Backed Conservative with a Yale PhD Just Won Senate Primary & Wants to ‘Destroy Obamacare’  (Read 345 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.ijreview.com/2014/05/138054-nobody-crushed-tea-party-nebraska-ben-sasse-just-won-gop-primary-us-senate/

Tea Party-Backed Conservative with a Yale PhD Just Won Senate Primary & Wants to ‘Destroy Obamacare’
   By Justen Charters 1 hour ago

It’s official: Midland University President and Tea Party favorite Ben Sasse is Nebraska’s GOP nominee for US Senate.

After learning of his victory, Sasse tweeted:

Thank you to all who rallied behind our #ConservativeSolutions in #NESen. Honored to be the nominee for US Senate. pic.twitter.com/2U2oWS0RLP

— Ben Sasse (@Sasse4Senate) May 14, 2014

It appears voters appreciated Sasse’s commitment to keep things positive.

Nebraskan Wendy McMinn told the Associated Press why she voted for Sasse:

“I felt like he stayed above the fray and focused on what he could do for Nebraska.”

His abilities were recognized by President George W. Bush, who appointed him to various positions within his administration.  And it’s no big deal, but Sasse has five academic degrees as well, one of which is a PhD. from Yale. Ted Cruz, Sarah Palin, and Mike Lee all endorsed Sasse.

Sasses does not just want to repeal Obamacare, he wants to “destroy it.”  The candidate believes America doesn’t need government getting in between doctors and patients, or making everyday life even more inefficient and expensive. That’s a message that makes sense to a lot of people.

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I ABSOLUTELY agree with him!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!