Author Topic: Halperin: Republicans Will Take the Senate  (Read 365 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Halperin: Republicans Will Take the Senate
« on: May 14, 2014, 03:22:45 pm »
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/05/13/Halperin-Republicans-Will-Take-the-Senate

by Charlie Spiering 13 May 2014

On MSNBC’s Morning Joe, Time magazine's senior political analyst Mark Halperin asserted that Republicans would take back the Senate.

Halperin was asked by MSNBC’s Willie Geist whether Republicans would take the Senate in the 2014 elections.

“Today they do, and I’d still think that something has to change for them not to take the Senate,” he said confidently.

The political panel examined Larry Sabato’s Politico magazine column on the momentum that Republicans were gaining ahead of the 2014 elections.

Sabato is the director of the University of Virginia Center for Politics.

“Put it all together, and the current forecast calls for a wave that's more than a ripple but less than a tsunami - a four to eight-seat addition for the Republicans, with the higher end of the range being a shade likelier,” he wrote.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Halperin: Republicans Will Take the Senate
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2014, 03:35:30 pm »
 :finger:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien