Author Topic: The Conservative Movement Strikes Back  (Read 167 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
The Conservative Movement Strikes Back
« on: May 14, 2014, 09:26:44 AM »

Support the USO

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Re: The Conservative Movement Strikes Back
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2014, 09:53:43 AM »
I guess Karl Rove will now start his campaign of ridicule and degradation of these "Tea Party" candidates, even if it helps the other side.       /sarc (sort of)
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Once-Ler

• How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Trump
Re: The Conservative Movement Strikes Back
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2014, 02:17:13 AM »
If the Tea Party keeps picking "conservatives" like Sasse, I'll start voting Tea Party.  He proposed and helped implement Medicare Part D in the Dubya administration.  He extremely well educated at Harvard and Oxford. and his first act after winning the primary was to call Mitch McConnell to mend fences.  I have a feeling that Sasse will be called a traitor and a RINO after his 3rd or 4th vote, by the same people who are swooning over his primary victory.  You can ask Christie and Rubio how fleeting Tea Party support is.
"Racism is evil. And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans."  -  President Donald J Trump

Does anybody really want to throw out good, educated and accomplished young people who have jobs, some serving in the military? Really!.....
...They have been in our country for many years through no fault of their own - brought in by parents at young age. Plus BIG border security
       Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump 5:35 AM - Sep 14, 2017

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf