Author Topic: Hillary, the Fighter... Hillary Clinton fought Secret Service agent to fly into blizzard  (Read 290 times)

Online DCPatriot

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

I think the worst time to have a heart attack would be during a game of charades.

Online DCPatriot

Getting a bad case of deja vu, here........      **nononono*
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

I think the worst time to have a heart attack would be during a game of charades.

Online mountaineer

Perhaps she hoped to come under heavy fire from the enemy, just like her illustrious Bosnia experience.   :laugh:
“My god! How little do my countrymen know what precious blessings they are in possession of, and which no other people on earth enjoy? I confess I had no idea of it myself.” Jefferson writing to Madison on America in 1785 while in Paris.

Offline andy58-in-nh

Ready for Hillary?
We are entering revolutionary times. The law is no longer equally applied. The media are the ministry of truth. The Democratic party is a revolutionary force. And it is all getting scary. -VDH

Offline PzLdr

Ready for Hillary?

If God forbid, she gets elected, I'll have from Election Day to Inauguration Day to clean out the bank, pack my bags, and get the hell out of here.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf