Author Topic: Underground source reports high level threat to Benghazi investigators  (Read 499 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.examiner.com/article/underground-source-reports-high-level-threat-to-benghazi-investigators

May 13, 2014
On Thursday, May 8, 2014, a source who described himself as a part of the "underground resistance" told this reporter that a top level government official had relayed information to a fellow patriot in the resistance movement, information that represents a dire threat to investigators of the Benghazi attacks. The threat was directed specifically to those who have been chosen for the Select Committee on Benghazi in the U.S. House of Representatives, as well as reporters who are investigating the Benghazi attacks.

Although the nature of the threat was unclear, the government source was adamant that at the very least those who attempt to get at the real truth about Benghazi would "be destroyed politically." When asked what he thought such a threat means, the source in the resistance movement stated the closer Congressional investigators such as Trey Gowdy, R-S.C., get to the uncovering the truth the more at risk they are to become targets of a well-coordinated smear campaign, complete with lies, innuendo, false charges, and character assassination, all designed to ruin their careers.

In order to be transparent concerning these reports, it is imperative that I emphasize that I do not know the person who relayed the information from the underground resistance. He would not provide his name, nor would he provide the name of the fellow patriot who talked directly to the government source. But he stated that the truth of what he had conveyed would be verified nationally on Friday, May 9, probably on conservative talk radio.

I attempt to monitor all of the nationally syndicated conservative talk radio shows, but I heard nothing about this issue on Friday. But on Sunday evenings a couple of local radio stations play episodes of talk shows that are not carried on weekdays. It was then that I hit pay dirt. I began listening to the replay of Friday's Dennis Miller Show, which is broadcast on a local station once per week on Sunday.

Miller, of course, is the Hollywood actor turned talk show host who appears regularly on Fox News' The O'Reilly Factor to discuss political issues with Bill O'Reilly. Miller has a daily talk show on the west coast that is picked up by some stations in other areas of the country.

One segment of Friday's show dealt specifically with the Benghazi investigation as the U.S. House gears up to delve into the attacks by a Select Committee chosen to discover the facts about the attacks -- facts that have been carefully hidden by the Obama administration despite several committee investigations and a lawsuit that forced it to turn over to Judicial Watch a group of emails and documents it has deliberately withheld from Congress. Even after winning the lawsuit and forcing the administration's hand, Judicial Watch has reported that there are still thousands of documents the administration has refused to turn over despite the court order.

And then came the bombshell statement by a guest that Miller had on the show to discuss these matters. The guest stated that he believes that the American people will never know the truth about Benghazi, in spite of the Select Committee. Miller agreed. Further, the guest stated that he was convinced that those who get too close to the truth will be targets of a massive coordinated attack involving character assassination, falsehoods, bogus charges, and other dirty tricks that will have the effect of ruining the careers of those involved. The same thing, he said, would happen to reporters who get too close to the truth.

Miller agreed fully and wondered if the investigation would be worth it if it means that good men and women of integrity will have their lives destroyed. Miller's reticence is a worthy consideration, although it should not be enough to stop an investigation. Already the collectivist cabal involving Barack Obama, Bill and Hillary Clinton, John Podesta of George Soros' Center for American Progress, Sen. Harry Reid, D-Nev., Charles Schumer, D-N.Y., Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., and many others has begun attacking anyone who wants to know the truth.

But that's not all. These particular politicians are bankrolled by multibillionaires who not only have deep pockets but are pushing a collectivist, globalist agenda. Democrats and collectivists would love for citizens to think that only Republicans and libertarians have supporters with lots of money, such as the Koch Brothers. But the Democrats and extremists among the collectivists have even more wealthy donors who somehow remain in the shadows.

So, what is the uptake concerning this credible threat? An overriding factor is that Trey Gowdy does not scare easily. As a former U.S. prosecutor and District Attorney for the upstate of South Carolina, he has seen it all, including numerous death threats and attempts to destroy his career. But this man is no man's fool. He is amazingly intelligent, a quick study, a bulldog who will not let go until he gets the facts, and a steadfast advocate for truth and justice.

Could Gowdy be destroyed in the process of investigating Benghazi? Anything is possible, but this is highly unlikely. The pit bulls of the collectivist cabal may have seen some pretty mean creatures in their long careers of creating political mayhem, but they have never encountered Trey Gowdy. Good luck with that one.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
It doesn't take a genius to know that the left (in which I include the media) will do all of those things and more to try and save their political hides!

In fact I would make book on it!
« Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 01:02:35 am by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien