Author Topic: Race Alone Doesn't Explain Hatred Of Obama, But It's Part Of The Mix  (Read 173 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator

Support the USO

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
    • The place where argument addicts can go
I think the left is effective at luring conservatives to harm themselves, using loaded words like "hatred."

I was taught to not "hate" as a child, and generally I have followed that throughout my life.

Instead it is okay to disagree, disapprove, but not to "hate." I believe there is something "Christian" about that as well.

So we start with disapproval of Obama's policies, which the left claims is "hatred." The political right should quickly and strongly counter, not hatred but disagreement.

Instead conservative forums are chocked full of claims of hating Obama.

IOW conservatives validate the left's gameplan. The left then says, see those conservatives. They are haters. Just look what they write.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan
I think the left is effective at luring conservatives to harm themselves, using loaded words like "hatred."

I was taught to not "hate" as a child, and generally I have followed that throughout my life.

Instead it is okay to disagree, disapprove, but not to "hate." I believe there is something "Christian" about that as well.

So we start with disapproval of Obama's policies, which the left claims is "hatred." The political right should quickly and strongly counter, not hatred but disagreement.

Instead conservative forums are chocked full of claims of hating Obama.

IOW conservatives validate the left's gameplan. The left then says, see those conservatives. They are haters. Just look what they write.

They can never allow the debate to be simply about ideas! They MUST always conflate policy disagreement to "Hate" and or "Racisim"! They have absolutely no chance if they do otherwise!

Offline MACVSOG68

They can never allow the debate to be simply about ideas! They MUST always conflate policy disagreement to "Hate" and or "Racisim"! They have absolutely no chance if they do otherwise!

It's the best argument to use when logic fails.  Once you use terms such as racism, homophobia, sexism, you immediately put your opponent on the defensive, and that becomes the issue, with the opponent trying to explain why he's not.  Effective but disgusting tactic.
It's the Supreme Court nominations!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf