Author Topic: Obama and Gore's global warming conspiracy revealed  (Read 285 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
Obama and Gore's global warming conspiracy revealed
« on: May 13, 2014, 08:49:05 AM »
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Online Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Obama and Gore's global warming conspiracy revealed
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2014, 09:03:19 AM »
Global warming is the biggest scam ever perpetrated on this planet! Nothing more or less than that!

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2014, 06:02:00 PM »
Global warming is the biggest scam ever perpetrated on this planet! Nothing more or less than that!

I was listening to Rush today and he was talking a good deal about this, especially with the millenials.  The latest thing is Antarctica is melting again (not according to educated people) and ocean levels will rise and all that rot.  A guy called in and said it would take about 250,000 50 megaton bombs to create enough heat to melt the ice to accomplish what the fear mongers are throwing out there.  I don't think that includes the 10,000 square miles of ice added this year alone.  The real problem is schools are dumbing down students to the point the kids today can't make intelligent decisions about this junk or see logical relationships because thinking isn't being taught, facts are being taught and many of those "facts" are wrong to begin with.
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Online Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2014, 07:28:03 PM »
I was listening to Rush today and he was talking a good deal about this, especially with the millenials.  The latest thing is Antarctica is melting again (not according to educated people) and ocean levels will rise and all that rot.  A guy called in and said it would take about 250,000 50 megaton bombs to create enough heat to melt the ice to accomplish what the fear mongers are throwing out there.  I don't think that includes the 10,000 square miles of ice added this year alone.  The real problem is schools are dumbing down students to the point the kids today can't make intelligent decisions about this junk or see logical relationships because thinking isn't being taught, facts are being taught and many of those "facts" are wrong to begin with.

You are right as rain my friend and none of it is by accident!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf