Author Topic: ‘F*ck You, Rush!’ Stewart Tears Into Limbaugh, Boko Haram  (Read 821 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/fck-you-rush-stewart-tears-into-limbaugh-boko-haram/

‘F*ck You, Rush!’ Stewart Tears Into Limbaugh, Boko Haram
by Josh Feldman | 11:25 pm, May 12th, 2014

Jon Stewart took on Boko Haram and the #BringBackOurGirls campaign, but took an aside to issue a strong “f*ck you” to Rush Limbaugh for mocking and belittling the hashtag activism over the kidnapping of hundreds of Nigerian girls.

Stewart tore into Boko Haram and said that #BringBackOurGirls actually proves Twitter can be more useful than you might think at pressuring people to do something. And so in reaction to Limbaugh rolling his eyes at the hashtag activism, Stewart came up with a new hashtag for people to use: #F*ckYouRush. Stewart even contrasted the people speaking out on the girls’ behalf with “that f*cking guy” Limbaugh to show what the two sides are in this argument.

But Stewart kept things in perspective and saved his utter scorn for Boko Haram. He said the girls they kidnapped are the real “badasses,” because they go to school every day, fully aware of the dangers facing them if they do. Stewart concluded, “Boko Haram is a bunch of little girls. But, you know what? You don’t deserve that compliment.”

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/fck-you-rush-stewart-tears-into-limbaugh-boko-haram/#ooid=NhNWh2bToaQB5JKS7xRLVGBKVU42YRdM
« Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 12:47:45 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Re: ‘F*ck You, Rush!’ Stewart Tears Into Limbaugh, Boko Haram
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2014, 12:59:16 pm »
#growupStewart
 :nono:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2014, 01:06:27 pm »

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2014, 01:08:41 pm »
Does anyone actually watch this stuff?

I would never know what Stewart said or did without people here passing it on to me!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline musiclady

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2014, 01:34:22 pm »

I would never know what Stewart said or did without people here passing it on to me!

Unfortunately, a lot of 20 and 30 somethings actually think that they're getting news when they watch this comedian
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2014, 01:47:36 pm »
Jon Steward is, unfortunately, the most effective propaganda TOOL the left wing establishment has.

Offline LottieDah

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2014, 04:59:30 pm »

Overheard on the Staten Island Ferry (the evening commute) "I have to get home and watch John Stewart do the news."
What a clueless young man. He doesn't know the difference between parody, propaganda and real news.  God help us all.

Offline flowers

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2014, 05:04:41 pm »
Just in case I haven't mentioned it before...............I despise these people.

Offline flowers

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2014, 05:11:34 pm »
It is extremely troubling to watch the left get almost violent. We have 2 plus years left of this regime. If we aren't in the streets by then I will be surprised. Or maybe our side will be locked up. Surely many will hide in fear from them to avoid the backlash.  The left wants to destroy us and anything we value. They are getting away with it.

If they get immigration they get 50mil more of them to harm us and a permanent voter base for at least  a generation.

Offline Politics4us

« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2014, 05:14:34 pm »
With all the help of his staff, Stewart appears knowledgeable. I remember hearing he blasted Truman for dropping the atom bomb, but when his Democrat viewers lashed out Stewart eased his way out of it by saying, "well, that was a stupid thing for me to say." He changed his views on the dropping of the atom bomb in a day?

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2014, 05:56:57 pm »

Overheard on the Staten Island Ferry (the evening commute) "I have to get home and watch John Stewart do the news."
What a clueless young man. He doesn't know the difference between parody, propaganda and real news.  God help us all.

My God! That explains a LOT!

:amen:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2014, 08:09:33 pm »

Yeah, he "does" the news. Wow.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LottieDah

« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2014, 12:00:21 am »
Yeah, he "does" the news. Wow.

Precisely.  This young man was a total idiot.  It is frightening to know that he is the future of America.