Author Topic: Outrage: Nurse Taped Newborn Baby’s Mouth Shut To Keep Him From Crying  (Read 432 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.ijreview.com/2014/05/137567-parents-outraged-nurse-taped-newborn-babys-mouth-shut-keep-crying/

Outrage: Nurse Taped Newborn Baby’s Mouth Shut To Keep Him From Crying
   By Emily Hulsey 10 hours ago

When Ryan Noval’s wife went to check on her 7-day-old baby, Yohannes, in a hospital nursery, she was appalled by what she saw: a piece of tape sealing the baby’s lips to keep him from crying.

Mr. Noval filed a complaint against the nurse and posted a picture of the incident on Facebook:

Noval described the shocking experience:

Meet my son Yohannes Noval!! He cannot speak about his horrific experience from the attending nurse’s hands inside Maternity Hospital’s nursery…so we have to speak out for him.

If you think your new born babies are safe, think again. Your babies could be silent victims and you will never really know about it!!!

When the mother asked the nurse why she felt the need to tape Yohannes’ mouth shut, she replied that he was too noisy and had been crying non-stop.

But isn’t that just what newborn babies do? Perhaps this nurse should rethink her career choice…
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline speekinout

In what country did this happen?

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
In what country did this happen?

It doesn't say...I assumed the USA
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline speekinout

It doesn't say...I assumed the USA

The term "Maternity Hospital" is one I'm used to seeing more in reference to other countries. Do you know any US hospitals called that?